Is Selling Insurance is a Numbers Game?

This post started with you training "thousands of agents" and now "hundreds" have contacted you and "many" are using this different way to do business.

Sounds like politics, which is spin for self promotion, just like this response regarding your book, it's slanted towards promoting.

Even though I'm a "convicted" self promoter I noticed the more insight and value you add, the more credibility you have, and more people will actually inquire about your services. And since it's a numbers game, the more that inquire, the more will buy right?

:laugh:

The 37 posts over 4 years (that was mentioned above) resulted in hundreds of agents contacting us. Most of them went on to read my book. Only one requested a refund.

Many of those agents are now using a totally different way to find, and do business with, new clients.

Just an update on my first referral. I am writing him, in August due to the fact that is when he MUST take out the policy on his ex-wife. I been there, done that so thats cool with me. Plus I got another (my 2nd) referral the other day and thats pretty much a done deal also. I ain't giving up making my calls and getting new business but I like hitting 100% verses about 20-25% off of cold calling. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Congrats... Have sold 7 this week.... All came to me

Just an update on my first referral. I am writing him, in August due to the fact that is when he MUST take out the policy on his ex-wife. I been there, done that so thats cool with me. Plus I got another (my 2nd) referral the other day and thats pretty much a done deal also. I ain't giving up making my calls and getting new business but I like hitting 100% verses about 20-25% off of cold calling.

Read more: Is Selling Insurance is a Numbers Game? - Page 4

Last edited:
Back