Is Selling Insurance is a Numbers Game?

Given Mr. Werth's reputation, background and track record, I doubt that he cares what you call.
I've never bought his material or met him, but I googled him and didn't see an arrest record or scam. You apparently have better information or else you wouldn't libel him. Will you share your information so we all can be forewarned?

If sales is a numbers game, grab a handgun and set up a coke can. Walk 50 yards away, close your eyes and start shooting. One's gonna hit the can, right?

I've never bought his material or met him, but I googled him and didn't see an arrest record or scam. You apparently have better information or else you wouldn't libel him. Will you share your information so we all can be forewarned?

Interesting, it looked to me like M&M was saying that RBA is beneath Jacques. Not sure how you got M&M libeling Jacques out of that.

Change makes many people uncomfortable, defensive, and/or offensive.

The 37 posts over 4 years (that was mentioned above) resulted in hundreds of agents contacting us. Most of them went on to read my book. Only one requested a refund.

Many of those agents are now using a totally different way to find, and do business with, new clients.

Yeah but it would be nice if you added value to the forum other than just a recruiting sales pitch once in a while.

Thanks for clarifying.

Don't know about anyone being "beneath" someone else, but I think if you compared their track records, you could come to your own conclusion...

Don't know Jacques at all to make a comparison. I've spoken with RBA a few times. A decent enough fellow, but he could lay off on here a bit. I'm not sure why he gets so upset about people resurrecting old threads.

Interesting, it looked to me like M&M was saying that RBA is beneath Jacques. Not sure how you got M&M libeling Jacques out of that.
From post #20. Did I read it wrong? If this guy has a bad reputation or track record for a fact, then share what you know and help the rest of us steer clear.

I see your point though. Clarification, M&M.

From post #20. Did I read it wrong? If this guy has a bad reputation or track record for a fact, then share what you know and help the rest of us steer clear.

I see your point though. Clarification, M&M.

Yep, I think you read it wrong. I took it to mean that Jaques has done well for himself and probably doesn't care what RBA says about him. I guess you could see it differently if you didn't know of Jaques' background.

Yep, I think you read it wrong. I took it to mean that Jaques has done well for himself and probably doesn't care what RBA says about him. I guess you could see it differently if you didn't know of Jaques' background.
Thanks for the clarification.

Lets see 9 out of 10 post RBA is negitive, but 1 out of 10 he is positive.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mr Werth we welcome your input, and respect your background, you have to excuse RBA he shoots from the lips.

Last edited:
Back