Is Selling Insurance is a Numbers Game?

How bout I make it eaiser.... get the "suspect" as you call it to contact you... game, set and match....

I concur...I am no guru and still a bit new with ins. (less than 1 yr) but I got my FIRST call to ME today!!! Awesome feeling having people call you, rather than cold call 100-200 dials a day! And I am 99% sure I will write that policy at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Congrats... Have sold 7 this week.... All came to me

Thank you, and Congrats to you as well. I got a sinking feeling (but good one) that I am about to jump on the "referral train" and reduce my cold calling AND increase my sales ratio! :D

Referrals are nice but the top agents in any line of insurance are hunters that go and get new business. You cannot control how many referrals you get... but you can control how many outbound contacts you make.

37 posts since 2008, equals troll selling his product

Change makes many people uncomfortable, defensive, and/or offensive.

The 37 posts over 4 years (that was mentioned above) resulted in hundreds of agents contacting us. Most of them went on to read my book. Only one requested a refund.

Many of those agents are now using a totally different way to find, and do business with, new clients.

Change makes many people uncomfortable, defensive, and/or offensive.

The 37 posts over 4 years (that was mentioned above) resulted in hundreds of agents contacting us. Most of them went on to read my book. Only one requested a refund.

Many of those agents are now using a totally different way to find, and do business with, new clients.

I call BS.....................

Back