Is there a BCBS of Florida general agency?

This reaper guy is full of total **** - excuse my language.

Their are only 3 contracts in the Tampa are that are allowed to sell BCBS. And all 3 of them have been warned about recruiting on this site and others.

The agency I am associted with pulled the plug so what you are doing is b.s.

Ran a google search and found the site. What a crock of crap.

Do what you wish buddy. Believe me, i will be turning you in to BCBS.

Good luck brother.

Reaper - I tried to PM you but I need to have 20 posts. How do we contact you or can you PM me regarding Blue Cross contract?

I can't pm you either until I have 20 posts. What part of Florida do you live? It does matter. As soon as I get 20 I'll pm you if you don't get there first.I don't know what senateguy is talking about I have no website so I don't know what he googled. I didn't mention the two companies I googled for an underwriting guideline so that can't be it. You have to google the specific companies I was searching for to find this site.

Our area rep already with BCBS already knows about this website. All I've done is the same thing I could have done in the newspaper. I certainly wouldn't mention any commission structures. This senateguy is probably worried there will be too many agents in his area and take business away from him. But if you look at his posts he has quite an attitude and probably doesn't have too much business.

Last edited:
This reaper guy is full of total **** - excuse my language.

Their are only 3 contracts in the Tampa are that are allowed to sell BCBS. And all 3 of them have been warned about recruiting on this site and others.

The agency I am associted with pulled the plug so what you are doing is b.s.

Ran a google search and found the site. What a crock of crap.

Do what you wish buddy. Believe me, i will be turning you in to BCBS.

Good luck brother.

Don't call me your brother, because my brother doesn't have a piss poor attitude like you.

I suggest you google two main health insurers in this country for underwriting guideline or manual, when your first page comes up out of all the matches this site will be in it because someone in this site has asked questions about the same two companies.

BTW I am not in Tampa

Look up at the top of the page at the beginning of individual health insurance genius and you'll see popular tags and one of them is underwriting. Tags drive business to your website.

Last edited:
Back