It's Easier to Do Nothing Objection

Norwayguy and I took care of this objection several months ago. You take a cap gun along with you. When they say "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." you pull out the gun, point it at them and pull the trigger (maybe a few times for added dramatic effect).

Then as they look at you somewhat shocked you say "Bet you didn't plan on that happening either...but it just did."

LMAO!! :D That was a good one!

Norwayguy and I took care of this objection several months ago. You take a cap gun along with you. When they say "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." you pull out the gun, point it at them and pull the trigger (maybe a few times for added dramatic effect).

Then as they look at you somewhat shocked you say "Bet you didn't plan on that happening either...but it just did."

Hey, two birds with one stone!

If they don't have a heart attack, they just passed the stress test too.

Don't know about Vermont but in Tennessee you had better pray the guy doesn't have a concealed carry permit and is packing!:1arghh:

That's funniest as s**t .............
I wouldn't (personally)try it in L.A.but I'd LOVE to see it done.:D:D:D

I can't even re-read that **** w/o :laugh:....that's classic, dude.

Don't know about Vermont but in Tennessee you had better pray the guy doesn't have a concealed carry permit and is packing!:1arghh:

In VT there is no such thing; everyone can be packing. The tricky part is remembering that you have the gun in your pocket when you're about to cross into a different state. NH you'll get into trouble; MA or NY, you're big trouble.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey, two birds with one stone!

If they don't have a heart attack, they just passed the stress test too.

You think underwriting will accept that in a cover letter for a request to waive requirements? I've honestly tried way weaker excuses.

Last edited:
I would love to try that. How funny would that be, the look on their face would be priceless!!!

I am almost tempted to start an internet show based on some of the antics I read on this site. "Craziest Ways to Sell Life Insurance", don't tell me you wouldn't watch...

Back