It's Time...

If LD leaves, who will do our google searches for us?

1024_revenge_nerds_630x420.0.jpg

Nobody is forced to be here. :no:

I know that LD likes to argue and sometimes he's like a dog with a bone and can't let go. I like LD and I think that over all...he provides value to the Forum. :yes:

You should really learn how to read-the quote about the 'forum going to s**t' is from Bevo, not me.

I posted something very specific to the Admins, that's why it's in the Site Feedback forum. They can keep the troll and delete my account, it's fine with me but I want to hear it from them.

I already emailed Sam months ago asking him the same thing privately and never had a response other than 'I'll look at it', that's why the title of the thread is 'It's Time'.

You should really learn how to read-the quote about the 'forum going to s**t' is from Bevo, not me.

I posted something very specific to the Admins, that's why it's in the Site Feedback forum. They can keep the troll and delete my account, it's fine with me but I want to hear it from them.

I already emailed Sam months ago asking him the same thing privately and never had a response other than 'I'll look at it', that's why the title of the thread is 'It's Time'.
I know it was Bevo who said it...I remember when he posted it.

Is this going to become a "him or me" a thing?:err::wideeyed:

Last edited:

While you were busy emailing Sam, did you email the following exchange?

..... Welcare and clients comments ......

I have posted 1 other time in over 18 months and it took you less than 2 hours to troll it, congratulations on continuing to have no life.

A) ... Wellcare and Cigna comments ...

B) Welcome back. You should post more. You have the knowledge and experience to be a valuable contributor.

C) I regret that I am crossways with you over those old Villages posts. You seemed like a nice guy before you flamed out on me there. I can no longer remember exactly what I said, but I suspect some of my comments there were ill-advised==but in the final analysis I also don't think that anything I have said here has caused CMS to take adverse action to the insurance industry.

We have posted our opinions on this. One thing I can guarantee is that LD isn't going anywhere. Put him on ignore if you're letting him get under your skin this much.

Since you do contribute to the forum and have good advice, I'm sure we would all hate to see you go (especially over this trivial BS). However, if you can't live with simply putting him on ignore.... the last thing we have to say would be, have a great rest of your life!

By the way...yes, you are letting him own your mind on this. Just see if you can "let it go". If not....well.....

Last edited:
We have posted our opinions on this.

By the way...yes, you are letting him own your mind on this.

That is patently absurd, you can't be serious-I run a successful business and have a life, why would these forums be anything more than an occasional diversion for me?

Since this original post I have also messaged the admin asking him to delete my account with no response so it's obvious nothing will change so I am out.

It's too bad, because I went through the most recent topics and found at least 3 where I could have provided good advice based on my own experiences, including an explanation of how I am 3 for 3 in the past year in having clients successfully appeal IRMAA.

So, Insurance Forums, enjoy your troll, I have a tee time in 45 minutes...

Back