Jane Lead Suggestions.. No THREAD BASHERS PLEASE!

So I been researching these Steve/Jane leads for a few weeks. I read how great the leads are (but of course the majority of the people commenting were getting discounts on their orders, so their opinions weren't so reliable) Also I received a private message telling me the complete opposite. As of today I saw a recent post stating that the lead orders are not being filled timely. So what I would like is if everyone who ACTUALLY worked some Jane leads to post the following

*Total amount of leads that were purchased *There closing ratio (no percentage, exactly how many apps. they wrote)
* what was the time frame on the company to fulfill the lead order? (Ex. how many leads per week did you receive)

*** I apologize in advanced for anyone who may get offended by this post idk what it is but from day 1, any time I make a comment I get attacked by the usually THREAD BASHERS. I just prefer FACTS before I purchase leads from any lead vendor, OPINIONS doesn't sit well with me when my actions doesn't have an effect on the person giving them.. I would like to purchase some very soon btw

Keep researching. Paralysis by analysis. Eventually the right time will come (if you're still in the business that is).

Unnecessary ignorance.. but since you commented, can you be so kind and post your numbers? Btw, how long have you been in the business?

----------

If you can't get to first base with Jane, I don't know how I can help you. :D

You never answered the question is the quote on quote $200 bucks a special? Becuz spending $200 for leads that's13.75 that's bout 14 leads not worth ordering with a minimum of 20 any way.. & POST YOUR NUMBERS?

----------

beat you by seconds. :-)

post your numbers??

Back