Jump Ship from Combined Insurance Now?

Apples and oranges.

Combined will teach you to do "street smart" prospecting. You'll cold-call business owners and "clover leaf" them (next door, other side, across, etc.). You'll also get lead cards to call to review policies and cross-sell.

MassMutual - if you're like me and everyone else I've talked to, they don't have a regimented training program. Managers and GAs only teach from their own experience. But MassMutual is a very different environment compared to Combined.

If you want to learn prospecting, go with Combined. You can use the principles to create your own prospecting campaigns with whatever company you choose to represent in the future.

If you want to learn financial planning, LEAP, and e-relationship marketing... then you'll want to check out MassMutual.

Apples and oranges.

Combined will teach you to do "street smart" prospecting. You'll cold-call business owners and "clover leaf" them (next door, other side, across, etc.). You'll also get lead cards to call to review policies and cross-sell.

MassMutual - if you're like me and everyone else I've talked to, they don't have a regimented training program. Managers and GAs only teach from their own experience. But MassMutual is a very different environment compared to Combined.

If you want to learn prospecting, go with Combined. You can use the principles to create your own prospecting campaigns with whatever company you choose to represent in the future.

If you want to learn financial planning, LEAP, and e-relationship marketing... then you'll want to check out MassMutual.

I'm pretty sure I need both. I don't think LEAP is going to work on everyday clients.

Back