Just Curious Abiut a Company's Process

ineedhelp

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
If anyone is writing med. supps. through IAC and what kind of service do you get from the company. Are they responsive to agent and customer needs? Do they communicate often and clearly with the agent during the enrollment? Would yo have them as one of your top 3 carriers?

Who is IAC ? What do those initials stand for?

Individual Assurance Company

----------

If anyone is writing med. supps. through IAC and what kind of service do you get from the company. Are they responsive to agent and customer needs? Do they communicate often and clearly with the agent during the enrollment? Would yo have them as one of your top 3 carriers?

I don't have them, but Equitable's the TPA so you shouldn't have any problems.

Their website sucks but you can upload applications. Underwriting is consistent and you can have a conversation with an underwriter.

They are one of my top 2 carriers.

Rick

Their website sucks but you can upload applications. Underwriting is consistent and you can have a conversation with an underwriter.

They are one of my top 2 carriers.

Rick

Many states have a household discount even without the spouse applying as long as there is someone else in the household

Back