Just-released FE Sales Data Shows 5% Premium Increase in 2015

I have sold plenty of policies to single men.

I just think it's a missed opportunity.

Premiums tend to be a little higher with men.

Edit: I get it though, the grandma's who actually CARE about their families are an easier sale!

Men do by but it seems a larger percentage of women at all ages do. Back when I worked the young family market, it was a lot easier to sell the young women than men and they were much better about keeping it in force.

Do you guys realize that each age past 60 has increasing % of females to males? So if every living senior bought a policy it would be about a 65 % female to 45% male ratio.

You do realize that 65% plus 45% = 110%. :)

I've always heard that if you want to be good at anything, you should give 110%.:yes:

Whenever I see or hear of agents narrowing the target to only females and such it just screams that they are on their way out.

Whenever I see or hear of agents narrowing the target to only females and such it just screams that they are on their way out.

Have known guys that did it for years and made a good living. Just so others understand though, when I say target females I don't mean an agent should totally ignore the males.. I am just saying that I have had greater success over the years of turning a suspect into a client when the first contact was made with the female in household. Certainly have had better luck with single females of all ages that single males.

Have known guys that did it for years and made a good living. Just so others understand though, when I say target females I don't mean an agent should totally ignore the males.. I am just saying that I have had greater success over the years of turning a suspect into a client when the first contact was made with the female in household. Certainly have had better luck with single females of all ages that single males.

And I'm calling BS on that. Just so you understand.

It is not a question of missing out on half the business. It is a question of concentrating on the half that is most profitable. If you can only work 8 leads per day and you can get that many women only every day and close 6 of them, why bother getting 8 male leads and closing only 4 of them?.

Yeah I don't really see the downfall other than expanding your territory to do so, which isn't even an issue in big cities with the surrounding suburbs. If anything the response rate will be higher and if people are better working with grandmas why not.

rousemark is not a big producer in this industry, so im sure it "works" for him.

Have never claimed to be...but I know agents doing over 100K per year in FE that focus on females.. When they order their leads, they use an income filter and specify female only.

Latest posts

Back