Lance Wallach and His Spam.

Get a throw-away email address and use that to subscribe to things on the net. If it goes south, kill the email account and just re-subscribe to the stuff you want.

Get a throw-away email address and use that to subscribe to things on the net. If it goes south, kill the email account and just re-subscribe to the stuff you want.

I never signed up for anything with him. He is just collecting emails and spamming them.

and you want us to email him, so we get spammed...lol.. i keep getting stuff from michael jan. he spends a lot on mail... and email...

He has like 100 IP numbers to just attack forums,websites and now he is emailing every email he can...

Linkedin, forums and in my email this guy keeps trying to send me his spam and he won't stop.

His email is [email protected]

Lance Wallach
68 Keswick Lane
Plainview, NY 11803

AM I the only one getting his spam weekly?

I see where he sent it to over 500 people.

This guy is driving me crazy.

Maybe he has a thing for you! :laugh: :nah:

Depending on just how ticked off you are, it can cost you around $25 (depending on what it costs to file a claim in your small claims court) to let him know you mean business. He's violating the CAM-SPAM Act.

Once he gets served and you contact him, he might be smug about it. However, that's not your angle. Since you already filed he knows you're serious and you're angle now is submitting press releases to let "the internet" know about how the case is progressing.

Last edited:
Depending on just how ticked off you are, it can cost you around $25 (depending on what it costs to file a claim in your small claims court) to let him know you mean business. He's violating the CAM-SPAM Act.

Once he gets served and you contact him, he might be smug about it. However, that's not your angle. Since you already filed he knows you're serious and you're angle now is submitting press releases to let "the internet" know about how the case is progressing.

It is $85 to file in small claims in Indiana.

Back