Lead Cards that Say Life Insurance Vs State Regulated Program?

I've done ride alongs with lots of very successful sales people in my career. They all shared more differences than similarities yet all shared one extremely common trait.

The biggest theme of success I've found in top sales people was a consistent level of activity and a strong sense of purpose.

The words we use only make up 7% of the message we communicate.

BTW, that 1300AP case I wrote with you with me last week was approved immediate with the COPD meds being taken for asthma.

It wasn't written with one of the carriers that take COPD.

I've done ride alongs with lots of very successful sales people in my career. They all shared more differences than similarities yet all shared one extremely common trait.

The biggest theme of success I've found in top sales people was a consistent level of activity and a strong sense of purpose.

The words we use only make up 7% of the message we communicate.

I agree.... I have found the best salespeople have the following traits....
  1. Have Lots of Activity/Prospects
  2. Are Extremely Persistent
  3. Have Strong Listening Skills

I'm curious! Who did you write this case with?

Sentinel Security.

I know this company isn't liked by a few here but I will tell you this. They have been one of the easiest companies to work with. They do a PHI but no confirmation at the end it. I've yet to have one declined after the PHI.

I've spoken with I guess the head underwriter, Revely, and she said that yes they do have a PHI but they don't base the underwriting on the PHI. I've had a few cases that I could've placed elsewhere for a higher premium but by calling and speaking with her for a risk assessment let me know which way to go.

In regards to the case here with the COPD meds that would be a knockout with most carriers except the "COPD" carriers at a higher price, I simply called did a risk assessment and was told that as long as the meds aren't for COPD then to write it in the agent remarks. Done and done.:yes:

Now the only negative I've seen with them is the time it takes to pay. They pay on draft....once a week. So if a the company gets paid on a Monday, I won't get paid until Friday of the following week. Not a huge deal but that is my only gripe.

Back