Lead Services

JohnnyB17

Expert
So I tried one of those robo dial services. They were horrible, I told them exactly how I wanted it done, and they completely ignored everything I told them, I was getting phone calls from way up near New York City, which does nothing for me, since I'm 10 minutes from Philadelphia in S Jersey.

I recently was contacted by a company called Hometown Leads, who claim the leads they send you get sent out to no more than 3 agents. I wanted to see if there is anyone out there that has used them and can recommend them or atleast give me a review as to whether or not they are worth the trouble or the time.
I've been in the industry almost a year, and I'm struggling significantly to generate leads and I'm worried I may not make it to the open enrollment period again, when things start moving again. Netquote leads are few & far between, but you need to be the 1st one to get through to the people in order to secure the appointment, and even then there's no guarantee that they were even looking for Medicare info.;):err:

First thing Robo Dialing is illegal, you need to request a refund.

Why should he request a refund...He obviously knew it was robodialing so they provided their service the fact that he put himself at risk by hiring a robodialing service is on him is it not?

Is anyone familiar with Hometown Quotes? Are they a decent source of leads? I was thinking of signing up with them, but wanted to gauge based on the popular consensus.

We looked this up months ago because an agent told us that. The FTC site they're legal. Now there are some that are illegal and those generally are illegal offers. You call robo call. I remember this came up in Nebraska because everyone was pissed at one of House Reps in congress because he voted for a bill that passed that permitted robo calls. I may need more than "trust Thad" on this one. No disrespect but want to make sure we have accurate info whether I'm wrong or right.

We looked this up months ago because an agent told us that. The FTC site they're legal. Now there are some that are illegal and those generally are illegal offers. You call robo call. I remember this came up in Nebraska because everyone was pissed at one of House Reps in congress because he voted for a bill that passed that permitted robo calls. I may need more than "trust Thad" on this one. No disrespect but want to make sure we have accurate info whether I'm wrong or right.

I'm sorry but please prefer read what you wrote it makes almost no sense. In one statements you say it is legal and then in another you say it isn't legal, you can't have it both ways.

That said; If the FTC site said it's legal then you should be all good.

I wonder though if you would be so kind and post the link so the 99.99% of everyone else in the USA that knows it's illegal can be corrected.

Back