Lead Services

So I tried one of those robo dial services. They were horrible, I told them exactly how I wanted it done, and they completely ignored everything I told them, I was getting phone calls from way up near New York City, which does nothing for me, since I'm 10 minutes from Philadelphia in S Jersey.

I recently was contacted by a company called Hometown Leads, who claim the leads they send you get sent out to no more than 3 agents. I wanted to see if there is anyone out there that has used them and can recommend them or atleast give me a review as to whether or not they are worth the trouble or the time.
I've been in the industry almost a year, and I'm struggling significantly to generate leads and I'm worried I may not make it to the open enrollment period again, when things start moving again. Netquote leads are few & far between, but you need to be the 1st one to get through to the people in order to secure the appointment, and even then there's no guarantee that they were even looking for Medicare info.;):err:
Be Ready for Open Enrollment!

Sell Humana , and United HealthCare, and get FREE LEADS exclusive in your area from now on! Limited Time Only.
Call for Free Info.

From ,The Wellesley Group.

Call 800-590-9578 Ext 808.

Why pay for your leads, with us there FREE!

This is what we offer to you.

* Competitive Rates Nationwide.
* High Commissions.
* Online Contracting.
* Paperless Application Process - No Wet Signature Required.
* Clean Cases Issure in 2 - 4 days.
* Free Prospecting Leads with DirectConnect. Exclusive only for you.
* No online certifications or testing required to become appointed with Humana, and/ or United HealthCare.

From The Wellesley Group.

DirectConnect™, our exclusive email marketing service that helps you connect with new and existing clients in your area at NO-COST with your first issued policy. This is a FREE LEADS PROGRAM that actually works for you!

Please call me at my toll free # so I can send out your info and contract to get you Appointed.

We have Clients that need help, exclusive in the area that you service.

Fax in your contract with a copy of your license to us, we will issure you agent ID and your be ready to go!

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Be Ready for Open Enrollment! Sell Humana , and United HealthCare, and get FREE LEADS exclusive in your area from now on! Limited Time Only. Call for Free Info. From ,The Wellesley Group. Call 800-590-9578 Ext 808. Why pay for your leads, with us there FREE! This is what we offer to you. * Competitive Rates Nationwide. * High Commissions. * Online Contracting. * Paperless Application Process - No Wet Signature Required. * Clean Cases Issure in 2 - 4 days. * Free Prospecting Leads with DirectConnect. Exclusive only for you. * No online certifications or testing required to become appointed with Humana, and/ or United HealthCare. From The Wellesley Group. DirectConnect™, our exclusive email marketing service that helps you connect with new and existing clients in your area at NO-COST with your first issued policy. This is a FREE LEADS PROGRAM that actually works for you! Please call me at my toll free # so I can send out your info and contract to get you Appointed. We have Clients that need help, exclusive in the area that you service. Fax in your contract with a copy of your license to us, we will issure you agent ID and your be ready to go! Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Great job following the rules of the forum.

Be Ready for Open Enrollment!

Sell Humana , and United HealthCare, and get FREE LEADS exclusive in your area from now on! Limited Time Only.
Call for Free Info.

From ,The SPAMMER Group.

Call 800-123-SPAM Ext 808.

Why pay for your leads, with us there FREE!

This is what we offer to you.

* Complete disregard for forum rules
* Low Commissions.
* Stone Tablet Contracting.
* Paperless Application Process - No Wet Signature Required.
* Clean Cases Issure in 2 - 4 days.
* Free Prospecting Leads with DirectConnect. Exclusive only for you.
* No online certifications or testing required to become appointed with Humana, and/ or United HealthCare.

From The SPAMMER Group.

DirectConnect™, our exclusive email marketing service that helps you connect with new and existing clients in your area at NO-COST with your first issued policy. This is a FREE LEADS PROGRAM that actually works for you!

Please call me at my toll free # so I can send out contract and never speak to you again.

We have Clients that need help, obviously since they trusted us.

Fax in your contract with a copy of your license to us, we will issure you agent ID and your be ready to go!

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

I corrected this for you.

Back