"Leads Call You" System

I've heard his ads are pretty catchy and that you will get alot of responses for a few days, but $1097.00 , save your money.
For much less than that you could test your own ads and try them out in several different papers.

I've heard his ads are pretty catchy and that you will get alot of responses for a few days, but $1097.00 , save your money.
For much less than that you could test your own ads and try them out in several different papers.

Or direct mail or hire someone to telemarket for you. That's a 3k piece lead drop or 2 weeks of a telemarketer, either of those are probably less headache and result in a better ROI.

Mark, I think you & Peeler need to compete in a spelling bee. I might even pay money to watch that one.

How much??? I will do it!! LOL

If I had more time in the day, I would use spell check or care...

We all have our flaws, and spelling is mine..LOL

Mark, if you and Peeler decide to go at it I want to see a cage match with barbed wire and everything.

I've come across Dean through some surfing on the web. Signed up for his newsletter/mailing list, and my inbox is flooded with emails from him. I like to read newsletters to see if I can implement anything into the way I conduct business, but jeez I'm getting like 10-15 emails each day, not to mention the paper he's wasting sending mail to my home. Someone posted, if there was an easy/fool proof way to "get leads to call you," don't you think there insurance companies would be using it themselves... I couldn't agree more...That's just someone looking to make some quick money off people who hate cold calling...I just started my own insurance agency and have found that the easiest way to have people call you is to market..Put your name out there, wherever possible, directmail, internet(one of the best ways to get your name recognized is through social networking and it's free) sites like twitter, facebook and myspace are ally free and its an easy way for people to see your name and the type of business your in. I have my own website and you wouldnt believe how many hit I recieve from my social network. Of course not every marketing campaign is going to net you tons of sales, but your name will be out and people talk.. As I said before, I just started my own agency, so getting my name out to the public is key for my right now.

Back