"Leads Call You" System

I would like to know the response rate when you send a coconut through the mail.

Serious responses, ONLY!

Question; if there really was some kind of marketing system - so incredible, so stunning, where leads called you don't 'cha think carriers would be using it for their in-house sales team?

Carriers - with millions at their disposal for marketing, haven't figured out this "system" but, of course, Dean has.

Tell you what - mail me a check for $300. What will you get for it? Nothing - I'll take my family out for a few nice dinners. I won't even take your calls. However, you'll have $700 more then if you paid for this "system."

As others have said, the system will do nothing for you. Agents don't like hearing "no" responses to showing people the type of work they do, so they search for other means to avoid it. An entire cottage industry has sprung up promising to meet this need, but none of it works and it seperates agents from their hard earned money.

Tell us which niche you want to work, someone else or myself can give you a simple formula for free to make it work. The catch, you will have to hear many people say "no" to you each day. If you are willing to do this, fire away.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would like to know the response rate when you send a coconut through the mail.

Serious responses, ONLY!

Pamela Yellan (spelling?) use to market a similar gimmic, sending unusual direct mail pieces to get an appointment. Canoe paddles with the tag line "don't end up a creek without one of these", putting your mailing piece in a glass bottle, mailing fake million dollar bills, ect. I bought in at first since I didn't know any better, until it finally dawned on me.

I can just ask someone for their time without anything fancy and those that would have said yes are the same people that would have yes anyway with a fancy gimmic. In the end, it was simply prospecting avoidance that was the root problem.

Last edited:
Question; if there really was some kind of marketing system - so incredible, so stunning, where leads called you don't 'cha think carriers would be using it for their in-house sales team?

Carriers - with millions at their disposal for marketing, haven't figured out this "system" but, of course, Dean has.

Tell you what - mail me a check for $300. What will you get for it? Nothing - I'll take my family out for a few nice dinners. I won't even take your calls. However, you'll have $700 more then if you paid for this "system."

Hmm, intriguing but no thanks. I think I'll just keep letting Dean's emails go to my junk folder.

As others have said, the system will do nothing for you. Agents don't like hearing "no" responses to showing people the type of work they do, so they search for other means to avoid it. An entire cottage industry has sprung up promising to meet this need, but none of it works and it seperates agents from their hard earned money.

Tell us which niche you want to work, someone else or myself can give you a simple formula for free to make it work. The catch, you will have to hear many people say "no" to you each day. If you are willing to do this, fire away.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pamela Yellan (spelling?) use to market a similar gimmic, sending unusual direct mail pieces to get an appointment. Canoe paddles with the tag line "don't end up a creek without one of these", putting your mailing piece in a glass bottle, mailing fake million dollar bills, ect. I bought in at first since I didn't know any better, until it finally dawned on me.

I can just ask someone for their time without anything fancy and those that would have said yes are the same people that would have yes anyway with a fancy gimmic. In the end, it was simply prospecting avoidance that was the root problem.

Right, maybe if it's hand written, or if the stamp is placed crooked, or if something lumpy is in the letter....

Question; when you're not interested in something would you become interested if the stamp was crooked? And it's not like some of that kind of marketing doesn't work - but does it translate into more sales?

When I sold cars a marketing company the dealership hired mailed out thousands of keys. The correct key opened the car and they drove it home. In the fine print, however, they had to agree to go on a test drive.

So what happened? A ton of broke people, people without checking accounts, people with 500 credit scores, etc...showed up on the lot, wasted everyone's time - dealership gave a car away, not a single sale was made. But hey, we got a ton of traffic.

Last edited:
I assume you are referring to Mark's link. Please be forgiving, he is from Georgia and speaks differently but means well.:)

But my clients are also in Georgia and understand me.

Yall, aint from rounds here....You would not understand.

Another thing is if agent were paying me for my free ideas and systems, then I would care enough to check them...until then, who cares....I'm just trying to help agents that don't have a clue on how to sell insurance....They make be great spellers but they dont know how to sell....I suck at spelling, but I can sell tons of insurance...It is a trade off.

Also, you can always send me the errors and I will update and fix them...

or for $19.95, I will spell check them and sell them to you.

Mark, I think you & Peeler need to compete in a spelling bee. I might even pay money to watch that one.

Dean's system pushes things like taking out ads in the newspaper and soliciting through fax blasts, while these are not bad ideas they only work for a time. Especially the fax blasting, how many of you actually read those?

Back