Leads in Texas and Bordering States

You didn't say cheapest anyway. You said competitive.

Let's make it easy, $10K for age 65 male and female. Smoker and non smoker for each.

And is the graded product really graded or is it ROP being called graded?

It's the same as Standard Life & Accident(also part of ANICO)and the Graded is Modified/ROP.

Hi friends,

I'm about to start buying leads for my agents in Texas. I have a million people trying to sell me their leads at a huge spread of price points. Anybody have solid recommendations? More importantly, anyone to stay away from? I've had offers of 12$ a lead all the way up to 30$ a lead. I have never purchased leads before and I would rather not get burned the first time.

Feel free to contact me if I can help. It can be a bit confusing.

That is false. It is in the same umbrella but is not the same. The graded is also graded. 33% the first year and 76% the second year.

I stand corrected, it must be pretty new. FexQuotes was showing both at the same price. They're showing the Graded plan at 30% the 1st year and 70% the 2nd year. I've got them, guess I'll have to take another look at using them.

No worries, it's also in the process of having its rates reduced by a few percent. We have new rate tables coming in soon so be looking forward to that.

You mentioned the product filled some niches, can you be more specific? I'm a Texas agent and would be interested in seeing where you compete with some of the larger players in this neck of the woods.

Back