Legacy from Senior Life. An alternative idea

It means there is no guarantee that Legacy will be around 5, 10, 20 years from now . . .

The company isn't regulated by any government entity, unlike Insurance.

I like the idea of Legacy - just couldn't market it since they could disappear without notice.

That sounds like "I can't join that gym membership because they might go out of business and disappear without notice".

That sounds like "I can't join that gym membership because they might go out of business and disappear without notice".

LOL did you really just make that comparison?

An organization that will apparently provide a benefit sometime long in the future is hardly the same as a gym that goes out of business tomorrow. A gym isn't promising you something 10/15/20 years from now.

Holy crap man never go full toolbelt.

LOL did you really just make that comparison?

An organization that will apparently provide a benefit sometime long in the future is hardly the same as a gym that goes out of business tomorrow. A gym isn't promising you something 10/15/20 years from now.

Holy crap man never go full toolbelt.

Good point.

LOL.

A gym membership and a membership to handle someone's final expenses upon death are 2 totally different products and expectations.

Growing up, we always learned the only guarantees in life were death and taxes. All else, buyer beware!;)

You know what they call people who always seem to worry that the worse will happen?

Insurance agents?

Can you imagine if one of us had come on here a year ago and talked about a pandemic and mandatory mask and curfews. Mom and pop shops shut down and Walmart fully open.

Sorry Todd. If you are on anxiety meds I meant no harm.

Some of my uber-successful clients are on anxiety meds.

Latest posts

Back