Legacy Safeguard

A program, created by Bryan Adams (at Integrity Marketing) many years ago to assist with funerals, discounts, etc.

Many agents don't use this, even though they should!

Is this something that Greg might be interested in? :err:

Not really. When I googled it a few moments ago it is a helpful planning service for the family. Seems to kinda take the family by the hand while grieving.The only discounts I saw was a "floral discount".

LH's FCGS does more for the family than legacy safeguard.

Not really. When I googled it a few moments ago it is a helpful planning service for the family. Seems to kinda take the family by the hand while grieving.The only discounts I saw was a "floral discount".

LH's FCGS does more for the family than legacy safeguard.

Legacy Safeguard comes with a free coloring book though. At least it did 15 years ago when the first tried to pitch it like the latest, greatest thing.

Legacy Safeguard comes with a free coloring book though. At least it did 15 years ago when the first tried to pitch it like the latest, greatest thing.

Is this the entity that Todd was referring to in the "went to SL meeting" thread for cost savings on funeral merchandise and funeral price negotiations? I do see there is a floral discount....but that's all....lol.

A program, created by Bryan Adams (at Integrity Marketing) many years ago to assist with funerals, discounts, etc.

Many agents don't use this, even though they should!

Todd is that what you were referring to in the "went to SL meeting" thread? The floral discount is the only discount I see mentioned. No savings on caskets, vaults, monuments, or urns and no funeral price negotiation either like Legacy Assurance has. Surely you'd agree that Legacy Assurance savings are far superior to Legacy Safeguard right?

Todd is that what you were referring to in the "went to SL meeting" thread? The floral discount is the only discount I see mentioned. No savings on caskets, vaults, monuments, or urns and no funeral price negotiation either like Legacy Assurance has. Surely you'd agree that Legacy Assurance savings are far superior to Legacy Safeguard right?
Greg, I’m starting to think you’ve got a thing for Todd!:twitchy:

Back