Legitimate DM and TM Lead Companies?

12 appts might mean 9-10 sits and that's 45 min's between appts working 12 hr days . That's getting 60 or more leads a week and having an apt setter waste 1/3 of them. Its the cost of doing business this way.

12 appts might mean 9-10 sits and that's 45 min's between appts working 12 hr days . That's getting 60 or more leads a week and having an apt setter waste 1/3 of them. Its the cost of doing business this way.

OK i read this wrong before you are saying an appt setter might waste 18 leads. Sound more legit.

If your wife is your appoinmentt setter and sets up all your appt's and does all your service work. What I told agent 5 is few people can afford the spaghetti approach as it wastes a ton of leads.95% of agents will fail with this strategy because they don't have the money to buy the amount of leads needed and withstand the chargebacks.Obviously somebody doing 40k ap a month can't do it setting up his own appts and delivering his policies.Theres no one way to do this gig.Everything changes in this game and you either change are perish.Even agent 5 said this year he was going to slow done his spaghetti approach.

For TM's, Thad's Jane Leads since they are cheap as heck

For Mail Drops, I like Jenmarco and The Lead Connections

For Fixed cost DM's, you can order from Needalead for around $30 Each

If you're an agent under myself, bboman, spurcity, or 360FinancialGroup, you can have access to our $26 DM Lead that mentions Life Insurance on it and you also have access to bboman's specialized TM Leads

Unlike the needalead product, ours does not Have the words Free written in RED lol :D

presumingly being under you, bboman or spurcity would be at a lower contract since you 3 are under 360 at the top, correct????

presumingly being under you, bboman or spurcity would be at a lower contract since you 3 are under 360 at the top, correct????

I won't speak for Doug or Spur because that is none of my business. If they give them 40% or 140% that is between them and the agent. I give agents street level or higher if they have production. I don't have any agents under me at less than that. So no they don't get less of a contract. Just access to the training I offer. Brad makes less if they are under me but he also doesn't have to do anything for them usually. I get them up and running and trained and follow up with them. Agents that go straight to him, he has to do all of those things for them so sometimes it is better for him when an agent goes with me because some agents call all day long everyday of the week! I get to buffer a lot of those for him!

----------

Oh sorry guys!!! I forgot to use paragraphs ;)

Bravo Ben. You are a buffer not only in constant calls but a buffer on chargebacks . But any 1/2 way producer is a full not to go directly under Brad to cut your fat out.

Bravo Ben. You are a buffer not only in constant calls but a buffer on chargebacks . But any 1/2 way producer is a full not to go directly under Brad to cut your fat out.

Yep! I buffer those chargebacks! I wish I would have thought about that before I built this. So glad you brought it to my attention!!!!

I know several agents that are very happy they went under me. We constantly help agents grow and learn to become even better. Good news is that I don't hold agents back. If they get to the point that they can get a higher contract with Brad than I can get, they are welcome to move straight under him. He don't even have to ask me. Not sure how an AGENT under Brad can get higher with BRAD than I have though??? Lets make something up. Since you post your name here for all of us to know who you are, I will use you for an example...

You easily write 500k a year in production since you are so amazingly awesome at this job!

Let's say my agency does 1.5 million again because they can't be too much greater added together than you, great one!

Brad gives you a say 135% and I get a 130%???

Not real sure how that would work out. Also keeping in mind he would be more likely to give me higher not only because of more volume but also as you said I buffer chargebacks.

Do I have agents that are under me that never get on the training calls, ding machine, weekly emails with tips/training, lead program, appt setting company....I sure do! But that is their choice...it is there if they need it. They don't mind though because they have high contracts and one of the best DM leads around.

But again, what am I thinking? You are the great PedoBear! Again I have said numerous times on here where I will be working weekly. You haven't showed up once, OH WAIT....you might have been there but no one would know because you love hiding behind a screen name but bashing others that aren't chicken s***!

Back