Level Coverage for Afib 11 Months Ago?

That's not what they have told us when we have them on the calls. They have said that if it's been corrected, {defibulator, etc}, then they can answer no to that question.

Maybe it's UP3 with her because they are treating it with meds? OR maybe I was talking to an inexperienced UW?

So you're with 360?

Rick

Actually I just found out today that my Trans contract is with 360. He even released me a year or two ago but some how it diverted back to him. I believe I also have SNL through him. He probably bough a nice brand new slightly used cavalier with my overrides.

So you're with 360?

Rick

I just placed a call to Brad. I will let the forum know how long it takes him to return the call. :yes: I wonder if he will read this before he finds out I left Newby's number instead of mine...:laugh:

----------

Wow I have to say I am impressed. Brad got back to me in less than 30 minutes and bumped my contract...:yes:

I just placed a call to Brad. I will let the forum know how long it takes him to return the call. :yes: I wonder if he will read this before he finds out I left Newby's number instead of mine...:laugh:

----------

Wow I have to say I am impressed. Brad got back to me in less than 30 minutes and bumped my contract...:yes:

I called him and put in a good word for you. It was tough because Tins was on the other line countering everything I said.

Back