• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Level Coverage for Afib 11 Months Ago?

That's not what they have told us when we have them on the calls. They have said that if it's been corrected, {defibulator, etc}, then they can answer no to that question.

Maybe it's UP3 with her because they are treating it with meds? OR maybe I was talking to an inexperienced UW?

So you're with 360?

Rick

Actually I just found out today that my Trans contract is with 360. He even released me a year or two ago but some how it diverted back to him. I believe I also have SNL through him. He probably bough a nice brand new slightly used cavalier with my overrides.

So you're with 360?

Rick

I just placed a call to Brad. I will let the forum know how long it takes him to return the call. :yes: I wonder if he will read this before he finds out I left Newby's number instead of mine...:laugh:

----------

Wow I have to say I am impressed. Brad got back to me in less than 30 minutes and bumped my contract...:yes:

I just placed a call to Brad. I will let the forum know how long it takes him to return the call. :yes: I wonder if he will read this before he finds out I left Newby's number instead of mine...:laugh:

----------

Wow I have to say I am impressed. Brad got back to me in less than 30 minutes and bumped my contract...:yes:

I called him and put in a good word for you. It was tough because Tins was on the other line countering everything I said.

Back