LH Now Requiring Notary to Cancel??

I'm not the only one who notices the disdain you have for anyone who sell FE. You seem to look down your nose at them...and it is well known. That's just you I guess. The torture is you coming to this area of the forum, if you are just a life insurance agent and not FE the forum has that area available for you so you don't get your hands dirty. Like I said, it's rampantly spoken and well known how you constantly view yourself as "better than" with an arrogant attitude towards FE. I don't really give a sh_t, it's just funny how you deny it and then blatantly make it obvious over and over again. You can reply if you want to, but I'm not gonna read it, lol.

Keep posting Wino, I appreciate your knowledge!

I'm not the only one who notices the disdain you have for anyone who sell FE. You seem to look down your nose at them...and it is well known. That's just you I guess. The torture is you coming to this area of the forum, if you are just a life insurance agent and not FE the forum has that area available for you so you don't get your hands dirty. Like I said, it's rampantly spoken and well known how you constantly view yourself as "better than" with an arrogant attitude towards FE. I don't really give a sh_t, it's just funny how you deny it and then blatantly make it obvious over and over again. You can reply if you want to, but I'm not gonna read it, lol.

Yes you will.

Then you and the "others" are wrong. I have no disdain for Life Insurance agents that sell. And service their clients as clients. The salesman that see them as stupid, dirty low lifes to be pilaged? Yeah, they are scum. People that churn and burn, yeah I look down on them. Same as in Traditional. I have a lot of respect for a number of agents on these forums including the FE forum. Agents and IMOs I would and have referred. People that I think are stand up guys. I talk to, Gchat, and email with several "FE" agents weekly some daily. Many of them I have joint deals with because of mutual respect and trust.

So while I may not be part of your group that "rampantly" trash talks the poor Wino I may yet survive. Tell them to put up a conference call and they can whine about me to me. A couple probably have my number.

Torturing myself by coming to this area of the forum. Who is the judge of who can post here? You? Name them. Because you or some posse thinks I should not be here I should leave? Brother please! Dude, I understand if you were already told to ignore me, I understand, you should do that. I do enjoy some of your post. You are a quick witted guy when you are not going on one of your many rampages.

The whole I am not an FE agent stems from being told a while back something to that effect because I do not work or know the FE market. So yeah that part is a tweak, same as the idiotic 1099/ production report thing that seems a few want to be the barometer of who's post are to be valued. I wrote my first SIWL policy around 1994 my last one was submitted yesterday morning. When did you write your first one? I write my business from my book of business, a lot of client referrals and several from agent referrals from this forum including some of their family members. Where do you get your business?

Finally, you post here. What percentage would you say is of value?

Remember, do not reply or I will know you read this.

Yes you will.

Then you and the "others" are wrong. I have no disdain for Life Insurance agents that sell. And service their clients as clients. The salesman that see them as stupid, dirty low lifes to be pilaged? Yeah, they are scum. People that churn and burn, yeah I look down on them. Same as in Traditional. I have a lot of respect for a number of agents on these forums including the FE forum. Agents and IMOs I would and have referred. People that I think are stand up guys. I talk to, Gchat, and email with several "FE" agents weekly some daily. Many of them I have joint deals with because of mutual respect and trust.

So while I may not be part of your group that "rampantly" trash talks the poor Wino I may yet survive. Tell them to put up a conference call and they can whine about me to me. A couple probably have my number.

Torturing myself by coming to this area of the forum. Who is the judge of who can post here? You? Name them. Because you or some posse thinks I should not be here I should leave? Brother please! Dude, I understand if you were already told to ignore me, I understand, you should do that. I do enjoy some of your post. You are a quick witted guy when you are not going on one of your many rampages.

The whole I am not an FE agent stems from being told a while back something to that effect because I do not work or know the FE market. So yeah that part is a tweak, same as the idiotic 1099/ production report thing that seems a few want to be the barometer of who's post are to be valued. I wrote my first SIWL policy around 1994 my last one was submitted yesterday morning. When did you write your first one? I write my business from my book of business, a lot of client referrals and several from agent referrals from this forum including some of their family members. Where do you get your business?

Finally, you post here. What percentage would you say is of value?

Remember, do not reply or I will know you read this.

You are right I read it, I feel better now;)

Back