Life / Health / DI CRM for Independent Agent

NWBenefitProvider

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi!

I am an independent agent who works many lines of coverage for individuals and small/medium groups. So far I have used Outlook and Dropbox to track clients and their documents.

I'm at a point where I need something industry specific (insurance / employee benefits). No home/auto and it is just me and an assistant. So far I have looked at:

Agency IQ
Leads 360
Sugar CRM
Radiusbob
Orphius.com
Agencybloc

Out of these, Radiousbob stands out as the most logical. I like that you can set up an individual webpage for clients to access on Radiusbob.

Anyone know of another I am missing? Anyone use Radiusbob and can give real world feedback? I want to stay mobile, so cloud based is nice, but not essential.

This is a tough one, since there are a lot of auto/home software solutions, but VERY FEW for my lines.

Appreciate ANY insight and suggestions.;)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi!

I am an independent agent who works many lines of coverage for individuals and small/medium groups. So far I have used Outlook and Dropbox to track clients and their documents.

I'm at a point where I need something industry specific (insurance / employee benefits). No home/auto and it is just me and an assistant. So far I have looked at:

Agency IQ
Leads 360
Sugar CRM
YIO (Your Insurance Office)
Radiusbob
Orphius.com
Agencybloc

Out of these, YIO and Radiousbob stand out as the most logical. I like that you can set up an individual webpage for clients to access on Radiusbob.

YIO has great usability and seems like excellent support from Frank and the goats.

Anyone know of another I am missing? Anyone use Radiusbob and can give real world feedback? I want to stay mobile, so cloud based is nice, but not essential.

This is a tough one, since there are a lot of auto/home software solutions, but VERY FEW for my lines.

Appreciate ANY insight and suggestions.;)

Thank you.

Do not use YIO.
It was a great program with great support, but Frank has passed on.
He is missed.

Do not use YIO.
It was a great program with great support, but Frank has passed on.
He is missed.

Passed on as in no longer working or like in the really bad way? Either one sucks. I talked with him about 9 months ago I think and was very impressed with how helpful he was! A shame either way.

I just did a search for "Frank" and found the thread. Now I feel like a total heel. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends of whom he no doubt had many.

I haven't downloaded the trial yet, but based on the site information you can have a link for each of your clients. The link will take them to a webpage with information about their policy and carrier, etc. I'm sure that you wouldn't be able to put things like SS#'s, etc. due to potential hacking issues. However, it would be really nice to have a simple spot where a client could go see their premium, policy dates, etc.

I know that almost as soon as someone gets a policy, it becomes out of sight out of mind. This could help people stay a bit more attuned to their own needs and make it easy for them to contact you when they are ready to re-evaluate.

Been using RadiusBob.com for a while now with multiple users.

It does NOT have a self service option for Customers. It does have multiple lead management options for lead companies to auto import.

I think you are confused with the Auto Responder option that you can put on a web page for lead capture.

The multiple user options does allow you to set up Users to view data separately, that does cost another fee for access though.

NWBenefitProvider said:
I just did a search for "Frank" and found the thread. Now I feel like a total heel. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends of whom he no doubt had many.

Don't feel like a heel. Frank is missed but his posts remain and still serve as valuable info for Medicare Agents.

Been using RadiusBob.com for a while now with multiple users.

It does NOT have a self service option for Customers. It does have multiple lead management options for lead companies to auto import.

I think you are confused with the Auto Responder option that you can put on a web page for lead capture.

The multiple user options does allow you to set up Users to view data separately, that does cost another fee for access though.

They also have a user and assistant version. This is the one I use.

Back