Life / Health / DI CRM for Independent Agent

Been using RadiusBob.com for a while now with multiple users.

It does NOT have a self service option for Customers. It does have multiple lead management options for lead companies to auto import.

I think you are confused with the Auto Responder option that you can put on a web page for lead capture.

The multiple user options does allow you to set up Users to view data separately, that does cost another fee for access though.

Downloaded Radiusbob and have been playing around with it. Seems pretty much just a lead management tool as opposed to a complete CRM tool.

For example, if I associate a lead with a product, there is no way to attach any of the product information to the lead at that point. I would like to be able to upload plan designs in pdf files and then when I selected a lead to be associated with a particular plan, then the file would attach to the lead. This would make it easy to know what plan we discussed when they had questions.

To their credit, I emailed this question to them and they responded to my question with interest, which is nice.

Maybe it is too much to expect a company to know what we really need as independent agents, but it sure would be nice if we could collaberate with a company and create an amazing software product for us all!

Any other software suggestions I should check out?

Downloaded Radiusbob and have been playing around with it. Seems pretty much just a lead management tool as opposed to a complete CRM tool.

For example, if I associate a lead with a product, there is no way to attach any of the product information to the lead at that point. I would like to be able to upload plan designs in pdf files and then when I selected a lead to be associated with a particular plan, then the file would attach to the lead. This would make it easy to know what plan we discussed when they had questions.

To their credit, I emailed this question to them and they responded to my question with interest, which is nice.

Maybe it is too much to expect a company to know what we really need as independent agents, but it sure would be nice if we could collaberate with a company and create an amazing software product for us all!

Any other software suggestions I should check out?

You may find that they are very respective to suggestions. I have.

So are you guys happy with the product overall? Do you also use another program to work with your clients? I would love to see a single program solution, but have yet to find one? What other products did you try or consider?

I'm surprised that this topic doesn't get more traction. I know we all get busy with the day to day running of our businesses, but a quality CRM geared to OUR niche would do great wonders to increase efficiency, productivity and customer service.

There are tons of generic lead management systems, but where are the Life / Health / DI / Employee benefits platforms?!

So are you guys happy with the product overall?

It is hard to beat the price for what you get in an online system. I have the FMO version and we allow access to the site for our agents to use as part of the TECH package each agent has with us. This is a 20% savings to the agent or $19.80/mo for this system.

I have found that it is very customizable at the product level and that they are very responsive to issues. They are constantly adding features which seem to be directly from feedback from the users. THAT IS NOT COMMON and for this reason alone I like it.

A full blown CRM it is not. But a basic system with Good Lead/Case management I would recommend it.

I haven't downloaded the trial yet, but based on the site information you can have a link for each of your clients. The link will take them to a webpage with information about their policy and carrier, etc. I'm sure that you wouldn't be able to put things like SS#'s, etc. due to potential hacking issues. However, it would be really nice to have a simple spot where a client could go see their premium, policy dates, etc.

NWBenefitProvider is referring to our Client Summary Page Feature. Read more about it here (New Feature: Client Summary Page) but the short version is a one click button (Activate Client Summary) from the Client View Page that does three things:

1) Fires off one email with a Unique URL to your client
2) Fires off a second email that is the pswd to access that page
3) Generates a custom landing page for you client to view: Documents, Links, Policy Number, Carrier, Product and Agent Contact Information.

We feel it is a great value ad when working with prospects. Plus it can be integrated with your website as the 'Client Login' feature as seen here (Luminary Financial & Insurance Services).

Any questions let us know.

So are you guys happy with the product overall? Do you also use another program to work with your clients? I would love to see a single program solution, but have yet to find one? What other products did you try or consider?

I'm surprised that this topic doesn't get more traction. I know we all get busy with the day to day running of our businesses, but a quality CRM geared to OUR niche would do great wonders to increase efficiency, productivity and customer service.

There are tons of generic lead management systems, but where are the Life / Health / DI / Employee benefits platforms?!

I am happy with it. I am not an IT guy. Nor do I want to be.

They asked me to list features I want based on the way I work my book. Which of course I have not done yet. They also have offered to do training on uses customized to our needs. They are very receptive to ideas. You can not beat the value in my opinion.

I know it's been a while since this discussion took place but I would be interested in hearing more as well. I am not an agent but work in software design and have thought for a while about working on a tool for Insurance Agents.

What features are missing from these current software packages? It sounds like I'm hearing here that there needs to be a more comprehensive CRM type system geared to Insurance Agents. Is that correct? What features are must haves to make it specifically geared for Insurance Agents?

I'd love to help but would want to understand what the hole is in the current programs available today.

Thanks,

Brian Milner

I read your thread and I am a happy camper with a dmo called natbrokers.com DMO is Digitalmarketing Org. You may want to check them out for your website,back office research and their concierge service when your plate gets too full. Love 'em!!!

Been using RadiusBob.com for a while now with multiple users.

It does NOT have a self service option for Customers. It does have multiple lead management options for lead companies to auto import.

I think you are confused with the Auto Responder option that you can put on a web page for lead capture.

The multiple user options does allow you to set up Users to view data separately, that does cost another fee for access though.

An easy solution to not having a self service option for customers is to create a mail merge email that will pull the Insurance company name, Policy Number and premium and any other info they need and save that email so it can be sent out in seconds to any contact upon their request.

Back