Life Insurance for Felons

freighttrain

Expert
Ran across a prospect that was convicted of manufacturing CDS (meth) in 2003. Spent 3yrs in prison. Has totally changed his life and is now on the right track since the conviction. The individual has not used meth since his arrest. Before his arrest he used for approximately 5yrs. He is in great health. Needing ideas where to place this client and possible table rating. Located in Oklahoma looking for $100,000 20 yr term.

If it was not for the drug abuse in the last 10 years; RBC term express would work. They only ask about felonies in the last 3 years or if he is currently on probation. So it dose'nt matter that he got busted for selling drugs in 2003, just that he was using.

WHat really matters is if he is still on probation and how long ago on drugs.....Some companies are 5 years some or 10 on drugs...

Ran across a prospect that was convicted of manufacturing CDS (meth) in 2003. Spent 3yrs in prison. Has totally changed his life and is now on the right track since the conviction. The individual has not used meth since his arrest. Before his arrest he used for approximately 5yrs. He is in great health. Needing ideas where to place this client and possible table rating. Located in Oklahoma looking for $100,000 20 yr term.

I got a company that will take him

As long as he's not on probabtion

Their drug and felony convictions are only 5 years back

The client claims he has not used since the arrest date of 06/2003. Spent 1yr in county jail awaiting the trail and sentencing. Spent an additional 2yrs in state prison. He is not currently on probation. If anyone knows of a few carriers please list them. Could this be issued as standard or table rated?

The client claims he has not used since the arrest date of 06/2003. Spent 1yr in county jail awaiting the trail and sentencing. Spent an additional 2yrs in state prison. He is not currently on probation. If anyone knows of a few carriers please list them. Could this be issued as standard or table rated?

I got a company.. pm me

TPAgent, If you don't want to list the carrier, then say you're not going to list the carrier. Cheap recruiting method

Back