Life Insurance for Felons

. Do you have any experience placing a felony with them?

Theres a couple more companies for last ditch efforts.. keep in mind Fidelity doesnt run APS's.. its an accept or reject.. thats because of their policy... if he gets declined.. I can still point you to more companies.. I always start with Fidelty first.. if that fails.. I try 3 other companies.. But I can tell you where to go to get him the coverage.. might take some time.. but he'll thank you for helping him and you'll have a piece of buisness that will stick on the books

I found over 15 years of writing.. the clients I call and tell they been declined and to hang tight I'm gonna find them something...

That business sticks man
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
I have a question for you.

Why not just list the companies?

Most of the experienced agents here would. I do not really care, but it does seem odd.

Thanks

Theres a couple more companies for last ditch efforts.. keep in mind Fidelity doesnt run APS's.. its an accept or reject.. thats because of their policy... if he gets declined.. I can still point you to more companies.. I always start with Fidelty first.. if that fails.. I try 3 other companies.. But I can tell you where to go to get him the coverage.. might take some time.. but he'll thank you for helping him and you'll have a piece of buisness that will stick on the books

I found over 15 years of writing.. the clients I call and tell they been declined and to hang tight I'm gonna find them something...

That business sticks man
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a question for you.

Why not just list the companies?

Most of the experienced agents here would. I do not really care, but it does seem odd.

Thanks

70% of agents are lazy

Dont want to do their homework

Just want a quick fix, like telesales.. think they can write 2 grand a week in their underwear... "I'll just post a question"

This guy had Fidelity already.. wasnt prepared.. didnt know his stuff.. like most agents, and I'm willing to help him personally because he asked for it

Learn your products and I dont have to tell you where to go

>>Dont want to do their homework
>>Just want a quick fix, like telesales.. think they can write 2 grand a week in their underwear... "I'll just post a question"

Ok, but you still gave him the answer. You just made him ask please(PM).

>>Learn your products and I dont have to tell you where to go

Most of these people asking are new to the business, That is why they ask. Or, were you referring to me?

I see this forum as part educational and part entertainment.
The educational part is both learning and teaching for me.

70% of agents are lazy

Dont want to do their homework

Just want a quick fix, like telesales.. think they can write 2 grand a week in their underwear... "I'll just post a question"

This guy had Fidelity already.. wasnt prepared.. didnt know his stuff.. like most agents, and I'm willing to help him personally because he asked for it

Learn your products and I dont have to tell you where to go

Back