Life Insurance Lead Websites. Looking for examples and your input

Re: Life Insurance Lead Websites looking for examples and your input

I tried a company spent $1000 and had 0 closes. About 3 of the leads we're decent but they were not ready to buy. Just curious. The rest had no idea why I was calling them. The webiste supposedly states that the lead will be notified that they are going to be contacted by 3 different agents. But most leads are irriteated because people are suddenly calling them. Junk leads imo

Not sure how to improve but that is the situation I ran across.

Expectations are set wrong for life leads via internet. $10 a month for $1,000,000, age 30 somthing, high blood pressure okay, etc.

Most people view it a need, not a want, which somehow makes it not a necessity in life, because it is a need for someone else, not themselves.

I don't (and won't) buy life leads. This is nothing to do with the source, it's just the thought process of someone shopping for life insurance. I cross sell life from other products.

Dan

DJS are you saying that people who are actively looking for life insurance are too price conscious?

Do you think that they don't buy at all or that they buy from the company with the lowest price?

Back