LIFE INSURANCE LEADS

Do you know which lead venders for DM do this? resell?
Unfortunately most vendors resell . I’d pretty much say lead connections and lead concepts are the best hands down . Chris at lead connections the best I’ve ever dealt with .

Unfortunately most vendors resell . I’d pretty much say lead connections and lead concepts are the best hands down . Chris at lead connections the best I’ve ever dealt with .

Funny I just got off the phone with lead concepts I liked what the guy had to say the do a lot of costum stuff they do both lead cards for call backs and reg card fill

But My FMO already works with lead connections I have not spoke with them yet

If there much a dif between the 2 ?

Funny I just got off the phone with lead concepts I liked what the guy had to say the do a lot of costum stuff they do both lead cards for call backs and reg card fill

But My FMO already works with lead connections I have not spoke with them yet

If there much a dif between the 2 ?

I trust Chris at lead connections more than any vendor in the business . He’s a small vendor but answers the phone almost every time . There’s 2 ways I measure a vendor . Obviously how many leads I get back . But how many “ straggler “ leads I get over the following 2-6 months . For instance in the past month I bet I’ve gotten 7 straggler leads from nov - feb mailings . With other vendors I rarely got strangler leads or near as good a return . Means they weren’t doing the mailings they said and they weren’t sending the stragglers .

You do realize that a lead vendor could send you the original card after they made a copy of that card right?
That’s the same thing I always think when any agent thinks he protected something by getting the actual lead card. That flawed logic has never made sense. If you are dealing with a vendor that is going to re-sell your leads they can sell it to 5-other agents as PDF’s before you even get your card by snail mail.

To not get your lead cards re-sold, deal with vendors that don’t do that. They are out there. Or the most Iron clad way is to set up a postal reply box and do mailings per 1000 where the leads only return to your reply box not anyone else’s.

Getting a hard copy of a card gets you exactly zero protection.

I trust Chris at lead connections more than any vendor in the business . He’s a small vendor but answers the phone almost every time . There’s 2 ways I measure a vendor . Obviously how many leads I get back . But how many “ straggler “ leads I get over the following 2-6 months . For instance in the past month I bet I’ve gotten 7 straggler leads from nov - feb mailings . With other vendors I rarely got strangler leads or near as good a return . Means they weren’t doing the mailings they said and they weren’t sending the stragglers .
I agree with you that Chris is one of the trustworthy vendors.

That’s the same thing I always think when any agent thinks he protected something by getting the actual lead card. That flawed logic has never made sense. If you are dealing with a vendor that is going to re-sell your leads they can sell it to 5-other agents as PDF’s before you even get your card by snail mail.

To not get your lead cards re-sold, deal with vendors that don’t do that. They are out there. Or the most Iron clad way is to set up a postal reply box and do mailings per 1000 where the leads only return to your reply box not anyone else’s.

Getting a hard copy of a card gets you exactly zero protection.

Scott 100% agree getting the card back means nothing as far as reselling . But what it does mean is the actual lead is real time as I see the metered stamp date . Wether they resell immediately nobody knows . But for me a big door knocker the actual card is important for 2 reasons . The first I like colored cards as they remember it more . But another reason is many people use a return address label on the card . “ Mrs Ava you even put your return stamp on here “” . That’s big . With a pdf copy you don’t get .

Back