LIFE INSURANCE LEADS

Unfortunately most vendors resell . I’d pretty much say lead connections and lead concepts are the best hands down . Chris at lead connections the best I’ve ever dealt with .
Hello!

Why does everyone say that leads are resold over and over again?

I don't understand this business.

People suggest that you buy high-quality leads, others suggest that you buy "old" leads, and others say that you generate the leads with SEO and PPC (which takes a lot of time).

I do not know what to think.

Does anyone have any good lead sources for life insurance leads?
I know DigitalBGA has great leads for their agents doing telesales. Although they don't sell their leads to agents who aren't with them. I made a video about my review on their TV leads if you would like to check em out -
As far as Direct Mail for F2F ,echoing some of the other forum members, Chris at the lead connection does a great job. I've used him in the past and was very pleased. There is no need to switch IMO's with Chris - He is just a lead vendor. A good one at that.

I've also heard of "MAB Media" being used for google leads. I've never researched them or used them but have heard good things from an agent who is writing over 40k monthly F2F. Although he uses multiple leads and sources.

I remember talking with you years ago Vicki. Didn't you work with an FMO out of Seattle for leads?

Last edited:
Does anyone have any good lead sources for life insurance leads?

What market? Do you plan to sell face to face? Over the phone? Both?

The best leads I've worked were NAA leads many years ago. That was MP. I focus on FE now so those leads wouldn't be good for FE. The worst, by far, leads I've ever worked were TV leads.

And sadly, you are asking the wrong people. There's only a handful of producers posting at this forum anymore. So you are getting advice from people that don't sell life insurance.

Back