Life Insurance Mail Marketing

Nice card, Mark. Good that it avoids using the name of any insurance company so you don't have to run by compliance. Do you send that in handwritten addressed envelope by 1st class, or one of those double fold reply cards? Is the return card "Business Reply" postage paid? What's you response rate experience?

Nice card, Mark. Good that it avoids using the name of any insurance company so you don't have to run by compliance. Do you send that in handwritten addressed envelope by 1st class, or one of those double fold reply cards? Is the return card "Business Reply" postage paid? What's you response rate experience?

That is the $285 per 1000 mailing through our mailing house.

It does have a business reply and is postage paid.

RIght now between 1/2% to 1 1/2% with this mailing house.

I was told if we don't ask if you smoke or not, you would get more back. He was right after seeing agents do it both ways. I thought it was a must ask type of question, but you will find out when you talk to the prospect I guess and the more you ask them to put on this card the lese you will get back.

I was shocked at how many wont put their phone number on the card, but you just go knock on those doors then...(old school)

Mark,
Is the $285 / 1000 mailer specific to your agency or IMO, or can anyone pay for that? Seems pretty competitive. I send a similar one out for $335 / 1000.

Thanks,

SoKYBrian

That is the $285 per 1000 mailing through our mailing house.

It does have a business reply and is postage paid.

RIght now between 1/2% to 1 1/2% with this mailing house.

I was told if we don't ask if you smoke or not, you would get more back. He was right after seeing agents do it both ways. I thought it was a must ask type of question, but you will find out when you talk to the prospect I guess and the more you ask them to put on this card the lese you will get back.

I was shocked at how many wont put their phone number on the card, but you just go knock on those doors then...(old school)

Mark,
Is the $285 / 1000 mailer specific to your agency or IMO, or can anyone pay for that? Seems pretty competitive. I send a similar one out for $335 / 1000.

Thanks,

SoKYBrian

Any Imo with Madison can do the $285 per 1000. This deal wont last forever. They have to decide every couple of months if they will put more money into this.

If the mailer is not for Madison it will cost you $360 if you are Contracted with R.F.S.

If you are not with Madison or R.F.S. it will cost your $400 per 1000 through the mailing house.

Back