Live Contact Leads??

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Has any one used or heard of them

they tell me they are legal press one leads (as this was a major concern of mine and I made it a top topic)

That all the prospects have opted in by mail, Internet or in some way requested information

If this is true I was thinking about giving them a try

Has anyone had any experience good or bad?

Yea I have been having a bad lead run and had been looking into something I would not normally.

Not going to try them

Its not worth the risk.

They are not legal at all, Plus 95% of all transfers are either DNC, Old sick and un-insurable or healthy and broke hoping it's Obama Life Insurance. Ya know... 500K DB for 1$ a month healthy or not.

Not worth your time. 85% of the leads asked to be taken off the list and hang up on you immediately. Transfers are really slow and not worth waiting for. Was told all their leads are people who requested online to receive a call and the call was legal. Most all of leads I got didn't have a computer and didn't know how to use one, how odd. You are told a different answer each time speak to sales rep on any issues. I'd strongly suggest working with other forms of leads.

Not worth your time. 85% of the leads asked to be taken off the list and hang up on you immediately. Transfers are really slow and not worth waiting for. Was told all their leads are people who requested online to receive a call and the call was legal. Most all of leads I got didn't have a computer and didn't know how to use one, how odd. You are told a different answer each time speak to sales rep on any issues. I'd strongly suggest working with other forms of leads.

Yea had a bad feeling when I had looked at them.After hearing they were illegal possibly as well, I decided it is not worth risking my Lic and the food on my childrens table even if they were good which I felt the rep was exaggerating a lot about anyway. And you are confirming that as well now, So I know I made good decision not going with them

I used them last year for a few months. Somehow I couldn't justify the expense and time.. It was suggested to me as a way to get Med Adv leads by my broker (former broker) but mostly it was a mixed bag of retired people, many with no interest or money. I thin I did sell a MAdvantage but I had better results buying real leads.
My guess? Anyone who can afford a Med Sup can think to put themselves on the DNC list.

I used them last year for a few months. Somehow I couldn't justify the expense and time.. It was suggested to me as a way to get Med Adv leads by my broker (former broker) but mostly it was a mixed bag of retired people, many with no interest or money. I thin I did sell a MAdvantage but I had better results buying real leads.
My guess? Anyone who can afford a Med Sup can think to put themselves on the DNC list.

Telemarketed Leads are NOT compliant for MA sales. That is what they told me they sell Telemarketed leads

Back