Looking for a Guaranteed Issue Final Expense available in NC

The only product I can find is Whole Life Express. From the website:

Whole Life Express

Six Good Reasons to Sell Our Whole Life Express Product
  • It features a simplified application
  • There is no physical exam - just a limited number of medical questions
  • It's available in face amounts of $5,000 to $25,000 (may vary by state and age)
  • It offers a level death benefit to age 100
  • 100 percent of the death benefit is paid regardless of policy year death occurs
  • It features guaranteed, level premiums
I see nothing about "Whole Life Guaranteed." Please post a direct link to where the GI product is available for independent agents to sell.

Rick

Please post a direct link to where the GI product is available for independent agents to sell.

You have to be able to log into SPA. Here are the screenshots. The first one takes you to the second one by clicking "Whole Life Guaranteed".

http://answer123.com/moo-giwl-1.png

http://answer123.com/moo-giwl-2.png

Do you as an independent appointed MoO agent have access to SPA? Maybe there is another MoO agent "independent" site this is used for non-career agents, but if so, I don't know about it. This is the only screen I know about that takes you to the agent site:

Agents and Brokers - Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company

Hope this helps.

Al

You have to be able to log into SPA. Here are the screenshots. The first one takes you to the second one by clicking "Whole Life Guaranteed".

http://answer123.com/moo-giwl-1.png

http://answer123.com/moo-giwl-2.png

Do you as an independent appointed MoO agent have access to SPA? Maybe there is another MoO agent "independent" site this is used for non-career agents, but if so, I don't know about it. This is the only screen I know about that takes you to the agent site:

Agents and Brokers - Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company

Hope this helps.

Al

I can log into SPA but it still does not show as a listed product for me.

I see it listed on MOO's general website if you just look under products. However, I see that it is actually a graded benefit plan which is not what most of us are looking for. We are looking for guaranteed issue, non-graded. Someone mentioned Americo, maybe that is the place to look.

Winter

Looks like there may be a difference in the products between the independent agent site, and the career site. The GI WL is just not available when I log in and infact the site address is different.

So I guess the answer is the GI product is available to agents - just not to independent agents.

Rick

So I guess the answer is the GI product is available to agents - just not to independent agents.

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I don't know why but I'll ask and find out. I can't imagine why they would reserve the GI Life just to career agents. It makes no sense to me... but there are a number of things that MoO does that make no sense... same with all "career house" carriers I'm told.

As posted earlier, there are probably (surely?) FE products out there that have better value. I've never sold a low-face FE product... not a sector that I prospect for. There is no one I call on that doesn't have or can't quickly raise $10K for burial.

Al

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I don't know why but I'll ask and find out. I can't imagine why they would reserve the GI Life just to career agents. It makes no sense to me... but there are a number of things that MoO does that make no sense... same with all "career house" carriers I'm told.

As posted earlier, there are probably (surely?) FE products out there that have better value. I've never sold a low-face FE product... not a sector that I prospect for. There is no one I call on that doesn't have or can't quickly raise $10K for burial.

Al

Seems that the carrier might want to limit their risk be not being wide open to FMO's and independent agents. They can easily communicate new or adjusted criteria to a captive sales staff, which in theory has the best interst of the company at hand....

The indy agent has his own best interest at hand... at least in the eyes of the carrier, in theory anyway.

I think that is your answer.

Seems that the carrier might want to limit their risk be not being wide open to FMO's and independent agents. They can easily communicate new or adjusted criteria to a captive sales staff, which in theory has the best interst of the company at hand....

The indy agent has his own best interest at hand... at least in the eyes of the carrier, in theory anyway.

I think that is your answer.

I don't know. Quite possibly it is not a money maker so they dont want anyone running hard with the product but want their career agents to be able to have it in their tool box to service clients. Otherwise, if you have most of your finances with MOO but you have to come to me for an FE, I will be glad to give you an FE and treat you well enough to take the rest of your portfolio under my wing too. Kind of guy I am.

Also, I learned earlier in life that when it comes to either corporations or governments you can easily put more thinking into an issue than they do. The support line clerks at Mutual of Omaha probably never thought about it one way or the other and the reasoning behind the issue came and went long ago and there is no answer.

Winter

I don't know. Quite possibly it is not a money maker so they dont want anyone running hard with the product but want their career agents to be able to have it in their tool box to service clients. Otherwise, if you have most of your finances with MOO but you have to come to me for an FE, I will be glad to give you an FE and treat you well enough to take the rest of your portfolio under my wing too. Kind of guy I am.

Also, I learned earlier in life that when it comes to either corporations or governments you can easily put more thinking into an issue than they do. The support line clerks at Mutual of Omaha probably never thought about it one way or the other and the reasoning behind the issue came and went long ago and there is no answer.

Winter

Does anyone know the commission on Whole Life Express?

I'm looking for carriers offering guaranteed issue Final Expense plans in NC other than Presidential.

I have American Amicable too but can only write 30% GI with them, and considering I haven't sold their regular FE product, I can't use them yet.

Any info greatly appreciated!
Thanks much!

Sr. Life has GI ages 0-85 in NC. ALL health conditions accepted...Aids, Heart Failure, Dialysis, COPD, etc. Call Greg 252-292-3350 for more info.

Back