Looking for a Home

I am in the triangle. Let me know if you want to grab lunch and we can talk. I have worked for a few different companies over the years.

I'm starting to think this was a mistake. :no:

That could become a self-fulfilling prophecy. As a newly licensed agent, you need a foundation of training that you will most likely receive with one of the "career" agencies. in Raleigh and surrounding areas, there's all the usual suspects such as NY Life, Northwestern, a new Mass office, and several others.
They have a basic curriculum that can help get you started.

They can help you have something to say, but you have to have someone to say it to... and that will fall to you to provide. For any of the career companies to be interested in you, you have to have an initial viable natural market to get started with. They will have you list a hundred or more people you know and that will be your initial prospect inventory. It's not perfect, but that's how they work it.

Beyond that, you will HAVE to become proficient at identifying your own prospects and getting skilled at getting them into interviews.

The alternative is to look into the Final Expense side of the business. There are several successful FE agents here on the forum that can share more about that.

Latest posts

Back