Looking for Free Leads? Check Out My Article!

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
It seems as though a lot of folks are looking for free leads, so I put together an article about just that. There is a bit of shameless self-promotion, but some pretty usable content too. Even if you don't like any of the suggestions, it's a great way to get thinking about ways to get free leads.

Yes, I did write it. Thoughts? Suggestions? Snide remarks? ;)

Article on free Leads.

It seems as though a lot of folks are looking for free leads, so I put together an article about just that. There is a bit of shameless self-promotion, but some pretty usable content too. Even if you don't like any of the suggestions, it's a great way to get thinking about ways to get free leads.

Yes, I did write it. Thoughts? Suggestions? Snide remarks? ;)

Article on free Leads.

Good stuff Josh!

It all goes to learning how to prospect, something that a lot of agents overlook because it is work and takes time. I have seen a lot of agents post on here that learning to prospect it isn't a "valuable use of their time". They think they can buy "leads" or hire someone else to do that for them. That attitude has led to the demise of more than a few agents in this business.

Any agent who is willing to invest the time and effort to generate their own leads, that is exactly what you are talking about, will never be without someone to sell insurance to.

The agent will make more money selling less insurance once they learn to PROSPECT!

Very useful article! Finding your own leads is always better than buying as they are more targeted, responsive and deliver long-term value.

Great article and reminder Josh! There are leads all over the place; just gotta go get them.

Reminds me of the W. Clement Stone story where he was handing out "10 hot leads a day" to a sales person. This sales person came back to his office every day for his 10 leads, and eventually Mr. Stone showed him how to get them himself - he just pulled out the phone book and randomly chose 10 names. The key to the leads being hot was that the agent thought they were hot.

Back