Looking for New Agency Management System...

How is the system if you have multi agents with different commission tiers? I have QQ Evolution and haven't been very pleased and it seems like you have to take 5 steps for a simple task, plus their system is slow in navigation.

Hawksoft allows you to load up to 4 agents per policy and you can set a general rule that pays the same commission or you can manually set the commission when you initially setup that client.

I have been with Hawksoft for about a year and it is a good management system.

I have read some posts on the forum that there are some systems that do a good job with the management side but also have prospecting tools. Hawksoft does not do a good job with anything but management so I might start looking into a couple of the other systems myself.

Let me know if you find another good management system that also has prospecting tools.

I am currently looking into switching from Hawksoft to another system. I think we have "outgrown" it. We have 10 employees and are looking at growing our commercial book significantly. Maybe I am not using Hawksoft to it greatest potential??

Question... What is most important to independent agents in their management systems? Quoting, policy processing, marketing & prospecting, Commissions accounting? Also, did I miss any?

Thank you in advance.

Jeff

Has anyone ever wonder about the confidentiality of an online management system? I mean since all your files are being stored on the third party company's server isn't it possible that the company or someone in the company can be compiling information and selling them as leads?? What do you guys think about the possibility of these kind of breach. I am pretty sure there isn't one company that can keep people from using info for their benefit. Wouldn't it be safer to just use an offline agency management system?

Has anyone ever wonder about the confidentiality of an online management system? I mean since all your files are being stored on the third party company's server isn't it possible that the company or someone in the company can be compiling information and selling them as leads?? What do you guys think about the possibility of these kind of breach. I am pretty sure there isn't one company that can keep people from using info for their benefit. Wouldn't it be safer to just use an offline agency management system?

hey, thx for posting this TWICE, REALLY? this is a concern for you? Read your contract before you sign up with them, it will probaly say right in it, we do not sell the info.......and why would they, they want you to succeed so they have a client.....duh

They? You mean the company? Perhaps the company might not but what about the worker within the company? Couldn't they use or sell it to other company as leads. They will still have me as a client I would not know of the breach. Wouldn't it be alot safer to just do offline? Anyone else have input regarding this? The lively hood of a company relies on this type of confidentiality especially if it was a start up. It should be something to think about and not just brushed aside.

Hawksoft allows you to load up to 4 agents per policy and you can set a general rule that pays the same commission or you can manually set the commission when you initially setup that client.

I have been with Hawksoft for about a year and it is a good management system.

I have read some posts on the forum that there are some systems that do a good job with the management side but also have prospecting tools. Hawksoft does not do a good job with anything but management so I might start looking into a couple of the other systems myself.

Let me know if you find another good management system that also has prospecting tools.

Good to know. Thanks for the feedback. I just want a system that will store my clients, protect me from E&O, and calculate commissions accruately based on various splits and companies.

Sounds like Hawksoft my be a good fit for me, as I am doing the demo tomorrow morning. I just can't wait for Aspire, system I run now, to catch up with the downloads for all the carriers. I like the functionality of the system, but way too many growing pains.

We use Hawksoft. The cost is about $200/month retail but I am with an alliance that rolls the Multi-Rater, CMS, Cloud Computing, Website, Back Office, and other items together while allowing me to participate in higher compensation and bonuses for the same $200 a month.

Back