Looking for new IMO

Tiffany Dunford

I currently work with Primerica and am not happy with the structuring. I want to continue doing the same work for clients (selling term life insurance and offering financial guidance and planning). I have not been happy with the lack of formal training, development, and leadership. Recruiting is the main focus, which I would be fine with if the training were sufficient. When I recruit a teammate in, I am relying on my upline to train/develop/lead them. Unfortunately, my upline needs improvement in this area, so my team and I are left to figure it out for ourselves. Because of this, I am focusing on obtaining and servicing clients. Unfortunately, the commission structure does not favor those who do not recruit.
I am looking for a financial services broker that pays based on sales performance, not recruiting. I am open to suggestions and will be thoroughly researching before I make any decisions.

Have you considered final expense and the senior market?

A few times i’ve seen you quote Aflac 10-%15% cheaper than accendo . I compared 10 different rate scenarios of male / female , smoker/ ns ,age 50-80 and preferred / Standard . In 20-30% of cases Aflac is a little more especially standard . Overall Aflac might be 2% cheaper . No reason to pick up . I saw were you had the commission grid for Aflac on here . You had top grid of 144% for Imo . Integrity IMO’s at 148% . I was offered a 130% contract with showing no production because of my mapd production with the IMO . The problem with accendo / Aflac is way to many not approved instantly .

Last edited:
Worst thing about this industry, imo. Recruiting and training is fine, if someone wants to do it - and more importantly, if they are capable. Being forced into that model is a joke. Its no wonder why so many reps fail in this biz.

Yeah... hate to hear these stories over and over. The only thing that moves the needle in the bank account is a sale. That's why we've started buying fresh leads for our agents and setting appointments for them. More presentations = more sales = happy bank account lol.

Yeah... hate to hear these stories over and over. The only thing that moves the needle in the bank account is a sale. That's why we've started buying fresh leads for our agents and setting appointments for them. More presentations = more sales = happy bank account lol.

You still running a Medicare call center ? Select quote and Go health’s stock prices down 95% the last yr teetering on bankruptcy. Disenrollments in the 30-40% area .Zero loyalty in low income . Must be face to face . But your fe program is a winner . If it’s like Bomans program at 70% , free leads and appts set its a great deal . Puts agents in front of 4-7 people a day at no cost . There’s no excuse for failure .

I currently work with Primerica and am not happy with the structuring. I want to continue doing the same work for clients (selling term life insurance and offering financial guidance and planning). I have not been happy with the lack of formal training, development, and leadership. Recruiting is the main focus, which I would be fine with if the training were sufficient. When I recruit a teammate in, I am relying on my upline to train/develop/lead them. Unfortunately, my upline needs improvement in this area, so my team and I are left to figure it out for ourselves. Because of this, I am focusing on obtaining and servicing clients. Unfortunately, the commission structure does not favor those who do not recruit.
I am looking for a financial services broker that pays based on sales performance, not recruiting. I am open to suggestions and will be thoroughly researching before I make any decisions.
Can't tell you how many times I've heard this. When you become an independent agent recruiting is okay if you as their manager have some experience to help your downliine with basic sales training. That being setting appointments, basic sales conversations and submitting applications. Your upline should be able to help you with complicated cases and introducing you to proper field underwriting to help get policies placed as well as help tweak your client conversations. If you need leads they should also be able to stir you in the right direction to have a consistent flow of people to talk with. They should be able to do this and more without you having to give up commission.

Back