Looking for New Policy MM Va NYL

Michael Burton I hope that's not your real name. Either way you should take your post down.

OP just pick a company of those two and move on with life. Don't make buying insurance more complicated than it really is. Both are great, highly rated, strong mutual companies with great products.

The only thing I would disagree with that others have stated is go with MM because their product is performing better. When it comes to WL, especially among the top mutuals, the best performing company today may not be the best performing company (CV wise) tomorrow. Only time can tell and when I say time I mean 10-20 years from now. NYL has shown they perform well continuously.

Also going with an independent broker or captive agent means nothing. Yes an independent broker will likely be around because there are less production requirements so the company won't terminate their contract for poor numbers and they are free to sell more than one company so you won't have to worry about them leaving the company to pursue other companies.

But remember the jack of all trades is the master of none. A broker may not sell MM all the time. They may sell a policy here and there. Also they may not have a contract directly with MM. They may have their contract through an IMO that has access to MM. So simply put, if anything happens they will be calling 800 numbers just like you. With a captive they work in house and sell only that companies product so if something happens they know who to go to directly. I have met captive agents who know a lot about other companies because that's their competition and I have met brokers who know nothing about particular companies because they spread their business thin. Also idk scagent experience, but I know when you call a NYL office they give you either an experienced agent, because companies reward good agents by giving them leads, or they give you a rookie who shows potential so you are in good hands either way. Also so what if your agent leaves? You can always call the office with any company and get a replacement and like any company captive or independent, there is no guarantee you will like the next guy.

If you feel like making something as boring as buying insurance spicy lol, then go with MM. Otherwise if you are the conservative type, call your NYL agent and buy your policy through them.

Not selling. Not advertising. Not afraid to tell the truth to consumers about GAs. They deserve to know.

Yea I'm kind of bitter that I was pushed to not do correct 1035 transfers because they're "too slow" and emptied out an annuity and then put the money back in "1035 is for losers." I was Chairmans Council, I had no leads, not that asked for any.

Selling VUL's at 12%? No problem!!!

And the manager who pushed this? I think he's a GA. He was rewarded.

Dude you must be a recruiter there. You aren't a broker that's for sure.

Yea I'm kind of bitter that I was pushed to not do correct 1035 transfers because they're "too slow" and emptied out an annuity and then put the money back in "1035 is for losers." I was Chairmans Council, I had no leads, not that asked for any.

Selling VUL's at 12%? No problem!!!

And the manager who pushed this? I think he's a GA. He was rewarded.

Dude you must be a recruiter there. You aren't a broker that's for sure.

Lol ok. If you say so. I guess I recruit there. There is as much credibility to what you said as to what Michael Burton thinks he said was being truthful or even accurate.

Lol ok. If you say so. I guess I recruit there. There is as much credibility to what you said as to what Michael Burton thinks he said was being truthful or even accurate.

Please point out what I said that is either untruthful or inaccurate. I suggest you read the statute first.

Back