Looking for New Producer (Pittsburgh Area)

FireDragon

Expert
Hi, I run an independent insurance agency and I'm looking for someone to specialize in Commercial P&C.

Training & Support offered along with a salary plus above average commissions.

Let me know if you, or anyone you know is interested!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Glad you are hiring! Have you ever tried looking into insurancecareersite? You can google them up. They help employers and job seekers.

Thanks,
AgenZy Portal

I'm not qualified, but my goal and dream job has been to work in this career.

I'm currently serving the rest of my Air Force contract (ends 11/01/13).

I worked as a financial analyst for 4 years and a deployment monitor for 2 years.

The financial analyst background doesn't provide much help when it comes to selling. It however built a strong aptitude for learning in accounting, Microsoft systems, and financial management.

The Deployment Monitor position gave me plenty of opportunities to develop above average interpersonal skills and confidence in public speaking.

My only downfall would be getting used to cold calling. Won't be a big deal, just more comfortable with face to face.

I will be finishing up my Business in Economics degree through Robert Morris University. It will be completed online to provide me time to kick start my career outside the military. I already have an Associates in Financial Management.

I know I will need to complete training and pass all appropriate tests.

My Medical and Dental will be covered by the military and the military will be paying me 12k a year, for 3 years. This will make the first year's expenses easily manageable. Basically, I won't be a financial liability.

I currently live in MS, however I am moving to Dubois, Pa in November. However, I can move closer to Pittsburgh is needed and commute.

No criminal history - Professional appearance- Not married / No children.

I plan on getting my licenses completed and out of the way, so if you'd like me to complete that first and then get with you...that works!

Thanks,

Matt.

Last edited:
Back