Looking for Some Final Expense Contracts

Ain't it the truth!! It's often said on here about how marketers lie, but I don't think I've ever seen it written on here about the agents that lie to the marketers all the time. I don't think there's a day that goes by that some agent doesn't lie to me about something. I may not know it that day, but eventually the truth comes out.

Same with policyholders and insurance companies. I have see far more people try to scam the insurance company than the other way around.

Dig on your American Tm leads you might not be making money. People selling Avatar leads at $8 plus are making great money. The cost for those leads are about $3 max.

Yes. I know. I develop them also. I just do as much as my TV leads are closing much better and are more "complaint" than Avatars. But you are correct. It runs me about $3-$3.50 to develop my avatars.

Frankly...I also will say my are FAR MORE qualified then the crap I see others selling. I literally SMH listening to some of the "examples" guys put on their website thinking those are solid.

???

----------

Ain't it the truth!! It's often said on here about how marketers lie, but I don't think I've ever seen it written on here about the agents that lie to the marketers all the time. I don't think there's a day that goes by that some agent doesn't lie to me about something. I may not know it that day, but eventually the truth comes out.

OMG EXACTLY! I know we shouldn't be talking like this openly but I tuink agents need to see and understand...this is a partnership. Not a dictatorship.

The nice thing about our tele operation now is I seriously do not have to hire anyone. meaning, I can grab the phone...anytime...and close a deal in 30-50 calls. Make plenty of money off that one deal. So I literally now...ONLY hire an agent whether it be in the office or work from home; mainly off my gut.

You never know who the time wasters really are...until they waste your time.

See...I truly think the field market has changed sooooo much because of the demands of agents COMBINED with a few of our "counterparts" bending over for their demands and literally screwing over the entire arena.

Didn't Americo increase rates and commissions back in June..? thought I read somewhere it was like 10%? Wouldn't that put street at 125%?.. Eh, guess it doesn't matter much.. UPI & II are just graded products with preferred rates anyways...

By the way.. Anyone thats thinking of doing a Foresters transfer to another IMO with a higher contract... Foresters will keep you at your old rate for the 1st 6 months with your new IMO-

Didn't Americo increase rates and commissions back in June..? thought I read somewhere it was like 10%? Wouldn't that put street at 125%?.. Eh, guess it doesn't matter much.. UPI & II are just graded products with preferred rates anyways...

By the way.. Anyone thats thinking of doing a Foresters transfer to another IMO with a higher contract... Foresters will keep you at your old rate for the 1st 6 months with your new IMO-

It's a 125% for the Eagle Premier Level product for ages 60-80.

View attachment Americo-final_expense_level_13_s.pdf

You are correct on the Foresters comment.

Foresters is not the only one. MOO, Settlers, Foresters and several others do not allow commission increases within 6-months of Transfering.

Foresters is not the only one. MOO, Settlers, Foresters and several others do not allow commission increases within 6-months of Transfering.

Can someone explain to me what this is suppose to accomplish?- because I can't wrap my brain around the reasoning behind it..

To try and limit agents jumping around to tons of imos just for 5 points and such. I don't agree with it though.

5 points is a lot of money when an agent writes 100k+

So Shirley in contracting has to spend 5 minutes to do a background check and issue a new writing number. The purpose of any business is to increase sales- this is not a way to accomplish this. Why don't we just chalk this up as "It's because they're Canadian"

5 points is a lot of money when an agent writes 100k+

So Shirley in contracting has to spend 5 minutes to do a background check and issue a new writing number. The purpose of any business is to increase sales- this is not a way to accomplish this. Why don't we just chalk this up as "It's because they're Canadian"

It's collusion between the companies and the IMO's. They are paying the IMO the same percentage no matter what the agent gets.

Back