Looking for Some Final Expense Contracts

Originally Posted by bboman23
Won't change anything. You'll have 100x more agents fail over the phone. Plus 100x more fail due to low comp. You'll have more debt this time around rolling up.

Our base commission is higher than others that provide leads / appointments. Add in the Production and Persistency Bonuses and they far exceed the overall commission levels offered by others.

We are looking for part-time Agents only. We will feed those wanting higher contracts up the pole for "production referral bonus" - sent one up today actually. Those that outgrow us can go Indy anytime they wish and get the same high contracts.

With only a 3 month advance - our debt exposure is limited. A new Agent can write just 3 - $50 a month policies a week and be clearing $50k a year after 13 months - PART TIME . . .

Man that sounds horrible..........I'd shoot myself.

Up to 72% with leads / appointments provided isn't that low compared to comparable systems.

Not throwing anyone out there - they will get live training, webinar training and ride alongs. Plus - they get to sell to their warm market with someone with them . . . The ole A L Williams / Primearica approach ;)

Can only bring on a few new guys a time for awhile. Will only have 2 experienced Agents in the beginning . . .

I'll take the 110-130 and make my own appts. This still sounds awful to me.

Nobody taught me how to sell insurance when I stared. I had a guy tell me I don't care what you do just go get an app and I did. I taught myself. If you can't teach yourself how to pitch FE and figure out how to make your own leads you probably need to go cut grass for a living. IT"S ALL OVER YOUTUBE for God's sake!

By the way you can make a killing putting fixed prices on a business card for how much you want for a yard. Hang those puppies on the front door and next thing you know you are up to your little Johnny in grass clippings. Make sure you mulch......Don't be bagging that sour smelling smeg.

Latest posts

Back