Looking for Some Final Expense Contracts

It's fine when an agent comes on with no big production history. We give him high commissions and train him and get him on good leads and can make him profitable.

It's a whole other thing when guys call us with not much production and down line agents under them. That's already a messed up situation. You have on guy that doesn't know what he's doing and he's recruiting on top of it. Not an attractive package. Hard to fix. He already thinks his road to riches comes from recruiting rather than selling insurance.

And those are the ones you refer to me so that I have to fix it, right? :laugh:

It's fine when an agent comes on with no big production history. We give him high commissions and train him and get him on good leads and can make him profitable.

It's a whole other thing when guys call us with not much production and down line agents under them. That's already a messed up situation. You have on guy that doesn't know what he's doing and he's recruiting on top of it. Not an attractive package. Hard to fix. He already thinks his road to riches comes from recruiting rather than selling insurance.

But if that agent was a good salesman and had downline agents it wouldn't be a problem?

Newby's numbers are pretty much what's out there and in some cases better than what's out there. You found your answer.:yes:

I disagree. You can get an extra 5-10 points easily with most of the carriers listed. Those commission levels are like the rest of the recruiters on this forum.

It's like they are already on the highest contracts without proof of production so they have to shave you down 5-10 points :laugh:

----------

Send me an email with which companies you are thinking about using and I can let you know what I can do.

Here's my current offers (without proof of production). Feel free to PM me.

Foresters - 130%
Transamerica - 125%
Americo - 120%

----------

How many agents you have?
Average # of policies you all do a week in FE?
What percent is falling off first year?
5 agents + myself.
P: 88%
My minimum for them to stay on DM is 4 sales per week. (Husband & wife counts as 1). Some do 8 a week some 4-5.

I don't want to bounce around up lines every year. I've learned from a very very successful group of agents & I know how to build teams & duplicate myself. I did it before with a captive company & I'll do it again.

Last edited:
I disagree. You can get an extra 5-10 points easily with most of the carriers listed. Those commission levels are like the rest of the recruiters on this forum.

It's like they are already on the highest contracts without proof of production so they have to shave you down 5-10 points :laugh:

----------

Foresters - 130%
Transamerica - 125%
Americo - 120%

----------

5 agents + myself.
My minimum for them to stay on DM is 4 sales per week. (Husband & wife counts as 1). Some do 8 a week some 4-5.

I don't want to bounce around up lines every year. I've learned from a very very successful group of agents & I know how to build teams & duplicate myself. I did it before with a captive company & I'll do it again.

I can at least give you 130 at Americo.

You're already a liar so i believe nothing you say fex trooper.To get 125% with Trans and 120% with Americo you must show proof of production. Trans changed their rules about 8 months ago and to get over 115% with Americo you always had to show proof.Foresters is your only true statement.

----------

I see dig chimed in. Unless Americo has changed their rules recently and doesn't require proof. That could be true as so many agents have left them.

You're already a liar so i believe nothing you say fex trooper.To get 125% with Trans and 120% with Americo you must show proof of production. Trans changed their rules about 8 months ago and to get over 115% with Americo you always had to show proof.Foresters is your only true statement.

----------

I see dig chimed in. Unless Americo has changed their rules recently and doesn't require proof. That could be true as so many agents have left them.

ap6wcjRyi8HoA.gif

I'm Tom. What is your name?

----------

Foresters - 130%
Transamerica - 125%
Americo - 120%

----------

5 agents + myself.

Back