Looking for Some Help...

jacksonbradey

I am new to the field and choose the FE market here in Florida. Any help with a business plan or door to door dialogue? Any input at all would be greatly welcomed. I just spent some money on pre-set appointments and NEED to write biz and lots of it. :goofy:

I am new to the field and choose the FE market here in Florida. Any help with a business plan or door to door dialogue? Any input at all would be greatly welcomed. I just spent some money on pre-set appointments and NEED to write biz and lots of it. :goofy:

Mark and Frank can both be of help.

If your going FE- I would recommend these companies

Foresters
United Home Life - For your Insulin clients
Madison - In case any of your clients have very little patience for the 30 minute phone interview with Foresters

Fidelity, Foresters, MoO and Assurity - for your non-med term
Genworth, MoO, and Foresters for your fully underwriten cases

And definately dont forget Assuritys Acc-Flex- awesome plan for cheap- great to approach small businesses with

To hell with internet leads- the best leads you will ever get are the ones you manufacture yourself- Trust me when I tell you this

You can thank me later

Last edited:
Don't do it! Mark is just a praying mantis salesman. Its the only thing worse than a life insurance salesman. :swoon:

I'm telling you, if you ever get a chance to play with them and see what they will do, you will love them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If your going FE- I would recommend these companies

Foresters
United Home Life - For your Insulin clients
Madison - In case any of your clients have very little patience for the 30 minute phone interview with Foresters

I offer all three of these companies.

Click Here.

Last edited:
Foresters: is great for quick, "know before you go" POS/easy company w/ great rates but everyone and their mother writes them.
American Amicable: is awesome for male smokers. Now offer "know before you go" which is awesome. Quick, clean, move onto the next
Royal Neighbors: for healthy females (some will say they don't issue, you have to know they underwriting. My agency wrote millions with them last year.)
United Home Life/Farm Family: is great for Graded as they pay FULL comp. All others will ding your comp 20-25 pts on graded and rop plans. Their GI plan is very affordable also.

I offer all the top FE carriers. Call me even if you just want more detailed answers.

Last edited:
Foresters: is great for quick, "no before you go" POS/easy company w/ great rates but everyone and their mother writes them.
American Amicable: is awesome for male smokers. Now offer "no before you go" which is awesome. Quick, clean, move onto the next.quote]

I've heard they also offer "yes before you go" sometimes! :D

I also agree that internet leads have got to the worst lead to run in FE. Again...I said for FE lol. Direct Mail generates the the best client as you can target household income, area, age etc... get the customer you need to see for the market you're in. Last point, we train on both appts and door knocking. We show agents how to run FE the right way and how to door knock. believe it or not there is an art to door knocking. We then also utilize one the best appt setting companies I have seen. I never liked them but this group has literally changed my view as my agents are closing like crazy AND they are very affordable. Have a no show and they reset the appt for free! But I truly believe to be successful, you have to know how to do both? Again, just my opinion and what history has shown me for years. Plus great training goes a long way too.
LOL Thank you. New born in one arm. Typing in the other. Cold medicine flowing. Probably not a good combination to be typing on here but I'm not one to sit still I guess?

Thanks again. I deserved that...
If you read it again...it says "call me even if you just want more detailed answers". Not an "offer" other than each carrier is unique for various reasons. Much easier to talk on the phone so you can get in detail.

I appreciate the heads up....but...?

Last edited:
Back