Looking for the right FMO/IMO

You are too small, inconsequential, poorly managed, and may I say inconsequential again for those two players to give you an offer. BTW your upline is IMG or SMS which in turn holds all of your enrolled members. So yes buckaroo, I do have an idea of what I am talking about.

LMAO!! We do have SOME contracts under Integrity but I know damned well we don't do business with SMS.........so once again, you're just wrong!

Why do you want to keep making statements like you have some kind of secret knowledge when you keep proving yourself wrong? Are you on drugs? Did you grow up under power lines?

You really overreact buckaroo. You just admitted you are a downline of Integrity. It's OK, my post was every FMO is connected either as a direct satellite or as a downline to SMS or IMG. However, your direct contract with the Sons of Norway fraternal makes you stand out above all of your peers.
If you replaced SMS with Amerilife, it woulld be closer to the truth.

You really overreact buckaroo. You just admitted you are a downline of Integrity. It's OK, my post was every FMO is connected either as a direct satellite or as a downline to SMS or IMG. However, your direct contract with the Sons of Norway fraternal makes you stand out above all of your peers.

I will give you that we have some contracts under Integrity and Amerilife both, but not all. We still have your back. Always have, always will.

I will have to disagree with you on one thing though. We are not "inconsequential"! If we have helped to change the life of one agent, that is not inconsequential. We have helped change the life of many agents for the better. Of course we're smaller than either of those organizations. So is every other IMO/FMO out there.

Back