Looking to Get into Insurance in DFW

ladystarsfan

Hello,

First of all I would like to say thank you for the great information posted here. I am a single mom recently relocated to North DFW after divorce. Despite an education and solid work experience, I still struggle to find employment that will allow me to adequately provide for my family. I would like to pursue a career in insurance, and don't know where to begin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What is DFW? Insurance can be a tricky game, Watch your back and find someone you trust. Everyone wants an override. Some don't deserve it.

Hello,

First of all I would like to say thank you for the great information posted here. I am a single mom recently relocated to North DFW after divorce. Despite an education and solid work experience, I still struggle to find employment that will allow me to adequately provide for my family. I would like to pursue a career in insurance, and don't know where to begin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What type of products are you interested in selling.

I'm open to anything and everything at this point. What you you recommend for someone new to the industry?

Back