Looks like Dm about to rise again . First class going for .58 to .60 postcards .40 to .44

Could
I was told by someone in a PM who’s on this forum you are part owner when you left EFES. Truth. I was not told you built an agency. I asked if you built your own agency.

The way we do things and the way you guys do things is different. I appreciate the way you guys do things and have said so many times.

Is it possible for you to say something nice about our squad ? Anyone else on here ?

Why do constantly run people down ?

I rarely hear you say anything nice about anyone other than guys at FEX,horses,or Kentucky basketball.

Thanks and hope you have a good day.

Could you point out some of the things you say? I know you get your feeling hurt over what you think are shots at you and Todd. But no one else sees the insults you see. So prove it for once. You talk and talk and talk about nonsense. But when challenged on it you run and hide.

And since FEX was built from the ground up then why wouldn't I have built that if I was an owner from the beginning as your cowardly private messenger informed you 9 years ago. And I didn't even know you had a "squad" to speak of so I know I've never mentioned them good or bad.

But show one "people" I've "run down". Just one and back it up.

Or maybe just STFU?

Yeah, there is a lot of questionable advice given. But on the other hand, just becasue a person is not a top producer does not mean they do not know how to do it. Before becoming CIC AFIE Dwight Eisenhower had never fought in a battle nor led troops in battle but he certainly knew how.... Most people that teach the MBAs have never ran a business. And, I have known very knowledgeable agents and even some managers that knew all the ins and outs of the business but they were not big producers becasue they had severe call reluctance.

I would disagree in FE. If they are not a producer they cannot teach one how to produce.

I would disagree in FE. If they are not a producer they cannot teach one how to produce.

Time and time again you have claimed that I never produced when you don't know what I have done and what I have not done. I do understand that you are under the belief that we can't train because we're not in the field that much anymore. I understand how you feel about that, but I personally think you are wrong about that. I've taught many agents to sell...not only FE, but other products as well.

I think this is where Noah gets frustrated. Even though you have said many times, "this is how I do it", you also present it as though if it's not your way or the FEX way, then it's wrong. That's how it comes across even if you don't mean it that way.

No big deal though.

Time and time again you have claimed that I never produced when you don't know what I have done and what I have not done. I do understand that you are under the belief that we can't train because we're not in the field that much anymore. I understand how you feel about that, but I personally think you are wrong about that. I've taught many agents to sell...not only FE, but other products as well.

I think this is where Noah gets frustrated. Even though you have said many times, "this is how I do it", you also present it as though if it's not your way or the FEX way, then it's wrong. That's how it comes across even if you don't mean it that way.

No big deal though.

Noah speaks for you and now you speak for him?

And for edification, I have said many, many times that there are many ways to do this. So I can't help what you think you perceive.

As for your personal production, I do not know what you ever did or didn't. But i do believe that you have never been an FE producer. Never once earned a company trip from personal FE production. That's what I believe.

It would be easy for you prove that wrong. You haven't.

And if you have trained all these successful FE producers, where are they?

No big deal though.
"But i do believe that you have never been an FE producer."<<< JD's words.

Todd, I had a conversation about this with JD a couple of years ago. He's not saying you haven't sold FE...he's saying he doesn't think you were ever a full time FE agent. I believe you did like me, lead with Med Supps and cross sell FE, which is easier than leading with FE.

Yeah, Ben starts off by saying if you haven't made $1M in this business within 24 months or less you're just not working hard enough. So FOS!!

That's one year sooner than JT Marlin. Now I have two places to check out.

Looks like any heart issues under 1 year get Graded with decent rates.

Attachments

• GWIC FE Health Question Guide Flyer 2.pdf
    234.8 KB · Views: 13
Stents,heart attack,bypass,stroke,pacemaker a week prior to app.
30/70/100

Easy E-App with instant decision,excellent signature options

Direct Express

GI

Back