Looks like Dm about to rise again . First class going for .58 to .60 postcards .40 to .44

Noah speaks for you and now you speak for him?

And for edification, I have said many, many times that there are many ways to do this. So I can't help what you think you perceive.

As for your personal production, I do not know what you ever did or didn't. But i do believe that you have never been an FE producer. Never once earned a company trip from personal FE production. That's what I believe.

It would be easy for you prove that wrong. You haven't.

And if you have trained all these successful FE producers, where are they?

No, I was speaking for me, not Noah.

I know very well you have said many times that there are many ways to do this. It's that you still come across as the way you do it is the best. You may not mean to, but you do come across that way most times.

Yes, I have earned company trips based on my own FE production as well as Med Supp production (never one for MA plans though).

I'm not sure how I can prove this, but back in the day it was for CGI (Continental General). There were 2 years of trips that I qualified for. I qualified for both Med Supp and FE at the same time.

While I have written a boatload of FE, these are the only 2 times I qualified for a trip straight from a company. Other trips were from the agency that I worked for.

Once I started recruiting, there was not much time for selling on my part, so any other trips were due to downline productions.

As for the producers, many are not even on here, so you wouldn't see them anyway. Much like many of the FEX producers don't post here.

There are some on here, but I never try to get any of them to say anything about us on here nor do I post about them. That is up to them to make posts.

Noah speaks for you and now you speak for him?

And for edification, I have said many, many times that there are many ways to do this. So I can't help what you think you perceive.

As for your personal production, I do not know what you ever did or didn't. But i do believe that you have never been an FE producer. Never once earned a company trip from personal FE production. That's what I believe.

It would be easy for you prove that wrong. You haven't.

And if you have trained all these successful FE producers, where are they?

Can you prove that he’s never been an FE producer ?

Can you prove that he’s never won a company trip for personal production?

Can you prove that he’s not qualified to train a producer to be successful?

Is FEX the only IMO that trains producers to be successful?

I'm a Baffert fan. That's why I bet on Medina Spirit at the last minute last year. Nothing about the horse. Just betting Baffert. Taiba is Baffert. Not on the papers now because of the suspension. But he is a Baffert horse. But I also like Pletcher, Cox and Asmussen. Chad Brown is a really good trainer but I've never been a big Chad Brown fan. Although he did get a solid second to Justify with Good Magic, {son of Curlin}. And that's like winning. No one was beating Justify. I put $100 to win on him and it only paid $120.
Messier for the win...Smile happy for the value.

Let's go

My wife said "I like 21" right before the race went off and I told her that those outside horses have almost no chance in this sized field.

I am an i diot, obviously.
They said this horse had the biggest odds ever for a winner and only got in because another horse scratched.

I see what you did with the word i diot. I wonder why you can't type ***?

Back