Losing the discount

You should start reading those posts. There's a lot of knowledge in them. You might even learn something. :yes:
If only I had the time, but I have a business to run. You claim to have 60 years of experience, but I say you have one year sixty times over. I suggest you find some way to occupy your time. Taking repeated pot shots at someone you don’t know suggests to me that your 13,000 posts are mostly nonsense. I’ll admit that I have gleaned some nuggets of information from this forum over the years. I can’t give you any credit for that though. I’ve spent enough time with your nonsense. I’ll let you take one more pot shot, or two, or as many as you want. This seems to be your playground.

If only I had the time, but I have a business to run. You claim to have 60 years of experience, but I say you have one year sixty times over. I suggest you find some way to occupy your time. Taking repeated pot shots at someone you don’t know suggests to me that your 13,000 posts are mostly nonsense. I’ll admit that I have gleaned some nuggets of information from this forum over the years. I can’t give you any credit for that though. I’ve spent enough time with your nonsense. I’ll let you take one more pot shot, or two, or as many as you want. This seems to be your playground.
Reading comprehension can be your friend...or not. I never said I had 60 years experience(I'm in my 36th year). I said I was older than AARP. AARP is 60 years old. :wacko:

This is going back and forth because a couple of "professionals" are using improper terminology. AARP is a marketing company, not an insurance company...therfore they have no A.M. Best rating. :no:

You should work on your reading comprehension, and while you're at it take a chill pill or smoke a doobie and get you a sense of humor so you can enjoy the entertainment on the Forum. :twitchy:

Back