Madison National Life Direct Mail Program

AtlantaLife&Health

Guru
100+ Post Club
Are there any agents here that have used their mailer program yet? If so, how are the returns looking like? I know that in the past other agents expressed that Leads2Success didn't work out too well for them. Do they mail first class or do they mail bulk? Any experience with them shared would be appreciated. I see a lot of people passing out contracts. I wonder if any of them have tried a mailing campaign before sending over a bunch of agents as guinea pigs.

I am trying the direct mail leads with madison through leads 2 success, I had them mailed out last thursday and am waiting for the response any day now, I will let you know how it goes.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, isn't leads2success owned by the President of TAG?

Welcome Insurance Agents-Direct Mail Lead Program

We use them as our lead house.

If you are with Madison the price is $275 per 1,000
If you are just with R.F.S. it is $340 1,000
If you are not with RFS or Madison it is $400 per 1,000

I'm seeing about 1 to 1 1/2 returns right now.

I know Greg the owner up there and he really tries to always make the agent happy.

Click Here to see the deal we have with them and they also sell list.

Hmmm... I went to manta.com and list Ed Shackelford as the owner, and he is also the owner of TAG

You can always just call them and ask them. There is the info that I have and Greg is a really nice guy and very helpful.

He has really given us a big discount and a lot of help.

Back