Madison National Life Direct Mail Program

The guy that runs Madison's Lead program can be called at 877-888-1322 ask for Greg.

We use them as one of our mailing companies and been happy with the results so far.

You guys get decent response in cities like Atlanta or do you focus on rural areas?

If rural areas, how far outside a major city?

You guys get decent response in cities like Atlanta or do you focus on rural areas?

If rural areas, how far outside a major city?

Not to sound funny..but I stay out of the city (Atlanta).

I live 1 hour south of Atlanta. My office is near Atlanta, but I try to head south when I can.

The guy at the lead mailing company can give you results that all the agents are having in each local. He can help you and wants you to get good results so that you will keep using him and paying him.

Not to sound funny..but I stay out of the city (Atlanta).

I live 1 hour south of Atlanta. My office is near Atlanta, but I try to head south when I can.

The guy at the lead mailing company can give you results that all the agents are having in each local. He can help you and wants you to get good results so that you will keep using him and paying him.

Right on

I'm using a mailing house now and getting slightly under 1% return but fill the gap with my bandit signs and those $3 impaired leads - working around 12-15 and would like to increase that to 20 a week

I'll give him a ring... thanks man

If you have 8 leads now why are you waiting a week to work them?

I had to have eye surgery today so I wanted to go see the clients on monday the 3rd after my eye heals a bit. Dont want to have gose and stuff hanging off my face while i am talking to them...

Monday is the 4th in Ohio. LOL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I had to have eye surgery today so I wanted to go see the clients on monday the 3rd after my eye heals a bit. Dont want to have gose and stuff hanging off my face while i am talking to them...

Last edited:
Back